Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Got Searched at the Border Patrol CheckPoint

Hubby is out of town, last night around 11pm I was restless and couldn't sleep. Since driving (without traffic) always relaxes me, I got in my car and headed east on I-8 (San Diegan's will know what I'm talking about), intending to go only as far as Sunrise Highway and turn around.
    Well, I got into this radio talk show that was on the radio, lost track of time, and the next thing you know I had passed Buckman Springs Road! I couldn't believe how far I'd gone. So I turned around and headed back.

Of course, going west on I-8 that far out meant I had to go through the border checkpoint. So here I am, in my little white Toyota Corolla, blonde hair, blue eyes, and when I slow down at the Border checkpoint (I'm the only car there at almost 1am), about four border patrol agents start moving toward me and flag me to stop. The lights were so bright I could barely see.

So I rolled down my window and they asked me where I had come from. Embarassed because I was just out aimlessly driving, I sort of stuttered, "Uhm...Buckman Springs Road." That's all I could think of to say. They asked me what my business there was, and I sort of said, "Uhm...I was just taking a drive..." They looked at me very suspiciously....

Then they asked me to "step out of the car" and they started searching my car. They asked me to open my trunk and they searched that too.

Anyway, once satified that I didn't have 4 illegals stashed in my trunk, they let me go.

And you know what I did? I gave them a thumbs up and told them to keep up the good work.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

keep 'em on their toes girl!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Too funny. Yes, I know exactly where you were. Good for you for complimenting them. Hear their morale isn't the greatest.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WERE YOU IN YOUR PIJAMAS OR VICTORIA SECRET OUTEFIT???
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I know what it feels like as I got the same from immigration when coming into the United States from Canada. It was a nightmare from hell! My daughter, husband (at the time) and I were crossing into Michigan and someone had made a malicious phone call about us. We were stopped, our vehicle was searched and we were all questioned. He had residency but my daughter and I did not. We had been in the United States for under 2 months which is legal. I told the immigration person that I had crossed the border on june 26th of that year. The man asked me for my tag number and I told him. He was being nasty implying that he knew that I was lying. When he ran my tags he saw I was telling the truth and then came the big meeting in the supervisors office and phone calls to even higher ups. In the end even though we were doing everything legally, my daughter and I were not allowed entry. We went back to the border town and ended up living in a motel for a week and a half while I dealt with the immigration people. My now ex drove down to Florida and drove my car up and flew back. I called the one number that immigration gace me at the border and spoke to a woman who said that they thought we were terrorists. I asked how if I was born in Canada and was adopted as an infant by eastern europeans and that my 16 year old daughter was born in Canada. She checked it out and had it removed from their information. We drove for over 2 hours to the consulate in Toronto as I wanted to make sure that we were cleared before I attempted crossing again. The poor woman we spoke to there did not know what to do or what to say. She kept going back and forth to her superiors. From what I got from her was that it was okay to go. We got our car serviced the next day, got ready and decided to try crossing the border again. The man who ran my tags that day recognized my daughter and I and never even asked us for our ID. He said: "Go! Just @###!! Go!
    It was a nightmare for us even though we were going through legal channels. People have told me I could have sued but I said no I wouldn't as they were doing their job. I also told those people that they learned their lesson about believing everything someone tells them on the phone. When I dealt with immigration afterwards, I never had any problems at all.
    Now I have every reason to get upset about the real illegals coming in the country easily!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    WERE YOU IN YOUR PIJAMAS OR VICTORIA SECRET OUTEFIT???
    No kidding!! I'm soooo glad I changed into my jeans. I actually considered wearing my jammie bottoms and just throwing on a sweatshirt and some tennies.

Can you imagine how embarrassed I would have been having to get out of my car if I'd had my pajama bottoms on???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MW
    Can you imagine how embarrassed I would have been having to get out of my car if I'd had my pajama bottoms on???
    Probably less embarrassed than you would have been if you'd been wearing the Victoria Secret outfit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If she would have had the Victoria's Secret Outfit on, they would have had an enjoyable evening. It would be a lot better to look at than what they are accustom to seeing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)