Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate to say this

I hate to say this.
    But how many times dose it take to kill this bill???
    I sent my fax’s today Why will they not tell the American People they want a Vote from US ??? On this matter? To me its like as bad as not being able to have a trial by a jury.
    But if we do win how fast can we fire the ones that voted Yes???
    I think they are going to try there best to run this up our noise tonight./ just makes me want to fight harder

Anytime Kennedy gets a chance to harm America he goes all out . I would expect some of the dirtiest tactics ever to be used to push this through and destroy American familys .Thats all he has ever done . REMEMBER MARY JO!!!

April
    I think they are going to try there best to run this up our noise tonight./ just makes me want to fight harder
    Thats the spirit ,Tex. We cannot give up and we cannot give in!!!!

Tex, I was trying to kill this bill last year when it was called S2611.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our resistance to this bill has exceeded both our expectations and those of our opposition.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I hate to say this

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    I hate to say this.
    But how many times dose it take to kill this bill???
    I sent my fax’s today Why will they not tell the American People they want a Vote from US ??? On this matter? To me its like as bad as not being able to have a trial by a jury.
    But if we do win how fast can we fire the ones that voted Yes???
    Tex, I'm with you. One question I have is this; Is the senate allowed to have this many votes? This doing another cloture vote simply because ried didn't get the result he wanted the first time is ludicrous. Does senate policy allow multiple cloture votes in the event of a filibuster?
    Where's Crockett when we need him! (just kidding) I know CG is kicking some serious butt!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    Anytime Kennedy gets a chance to harm America he goes all out . I would expect some of the dirtiest tactics ever to be used to push this through and destroy American familys .Thats all he has ever done . REMEMBER MARY JO!!!
    You are right, Kennedy has been wrecking America for over 42 years...Because of him we are worse off in this country... It was Kennedy and his lame legislation that brought this third world problem here in the first place! Who are the idiots in his state who keep voting and re-electing him? Are they getting something in return for voting for this idiot?