Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey who is driving the bus here? LOL
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Nittygritty, amen. This is exactly why my kids will not go to our public schools anymore. Our 12 year old son fears the gangs (and he is ony junior high age!!), and possibly being shot at school.

God no longer has a place in our country, so God's hand has been lifted from our country. The protection we once took for granted is gone. This world is full of many dangers and many who hate us, before now God has given us a lot of blessings, and we messed it up, now we are suffering for it.

I was personally attacked in our own city, and police stood by and did nothing. They apparently have the right to pick and choose when they will get involved.

Nittygritty, personally I think it is soon. We all want to hang on longer for our own reasons, but lately, it has felt better to say "ok, I'm ready". It is exhausting living in a world that hates you for what you believe, being an infidel to millions, and called an extremist by others.

I will never let myself be caught up with biometrics. I will forewarn others I know of to do the same. I would never want millions of aliens to be branded with this "mark" either, I definitely believe they should not be here, but do not wish this for them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As well Bootsalinda, I am insulted when Bush talks about being a Christian and then doing the things he has been, leading this country down this path. No one can question if he really is a Christian, but we can question him talking about being one and then leading us down a path to destruction.

I was so mad to hear Hillary Clinton give her little "it would even make Jesus himself a felon" speech. Jesus talked much about obeying the laws of the land you are in, not disobeying.

Not one politician has the right to use Christianity to promote their own agenda. They are simply there to do the voters will.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth,
    I salute your courage and integrity, for standing up for what you also believe. In this time and age it takes real courage to admit your stand on christianity, to then be labeled as a far right extremist or a "Jesus Freak" . I see the writing on the wall just as you do, that doesn't mean as lots of people seem to think you just give up sit back and wait, no we must all be ready and willing to fight like hell against a corrupt governmentand immoral leaders, who have either lost or never had anything close to any personal integrity and strength of character.I think it has taken this huge invasion from the illegal's to wake some of us up to just what is really going on in our world. I would not force my beliefs on anyone ever, you either believe it or you don't but they are going to have bloody hell trying to force their one world government balogna down this old Indian's throat! I remember seeing an old movie about Chief Joseph, chief of the Nez Pierce Indians, here is a little about that

Plot Summary for
    I Will Fight No More Forever (1975) (TV)

Re-enactment of the story of Chief Joseph of the Nez Percé Indians, who lived in the beautiful Wallowa Valley of Idaho and Oregon. In 1877, President Grant opened the Valley to white settlement, and the Nez Percé were given 30 days in which to move to the Lapwai Reservation. The government sent the one-armed soldier-chief, General Oliver Otis Howard, to clear all Nez Percé out of Wallowa Valley. Chief Joseph, in a succession of shrewd military actions, outmaneuvered ten pursuing units of the U.S. Army until his outnumbered band -- sick, starving, and tired -- finally surrendered after a 1700-mile, 108-day fighting retreat. On October 8, 1877, Chief Joseph made his noble speech, "from where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

That movie about that great cheif really made an impression on me, the way I feel about it though is I will fight this fight for however long it takes to either get our country back or lose it forever, My life is not my own anymore, I realize most here work much harder in a more effective way then I can , but I am consumed with this fight, it has become an obsession to me, just ask my family lol.Nitty, was asleep for a long long time, but now I am awake and will never be asleep again! This land is your land, this land is my land, This land is not their land ever and will never be until they respect our country and our laws and come here Legally, then it will be theres to, until then they will never respect it or love it the way we do!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nittygritty, Nothing better could be said. Thanks

AmericanElizabeth
    Thanks for the support, got up on my soap box twice lol, man. I just hate that word extremist, a lot of liberal people use that word to try to put people who are not afraid to speak out about what we feel is right, in our place so to speak! Oh well, like my says, sticks and stones may break my bones, geting old cannot remember the rest of that little ditty but I am sure you have heard it! My children are grown but I hate the thought of my grandkids going to public school, I don't blame you are all for not letting yours go, good for you!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314