Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have changed my mind to amnesty

Hi my name is Joel I live in salt Lake City Utah I was curious about how people here in my city felt about the illegal immigration debate so me and some of my friends went to the streets and asked people what they think?
    I was amazed that most people I talked to here in Salt Lake City were for amnesty, all of the people we talked to were Americans and a majority were white. We decided to take it a little farther so we contacted the Mormon church and spoke to a church representative , The church feels that the illegal’s benefit the state of Utah and help the economy they also stated that they do not depress our state in any way, the church leader stated that there are more non working Americans(that can work) that take advantage of the welfare system in Salt Lake City than illegal’s. he also stated that there are Americans that are poor and have a lot a kids. I have noticed a lot of illegal Mexicans here and I have witnessed violent acts by them but I have also seen a lot of violent acts by Americans. I have seen first hand how some Americans look to meet illegal Mexicans so they can get drugs at a cheaper price and sell drugs there is a large demand here for drugs from Americans With all this in mind, I could understand the other side better. I have always felt sympathy for illegal’s and after yesterday I decided to convert to amnesty! I respect the people on this site and I also respect there views and were they stand. But I do know that Minorities will be the majority one of these days and that makes me proud to be a minority American.
    I have seen innocent Iraqi’s murdered with my own eyes “by us Americans”
    And all you people can do is sit here and cry about illegal’s
    Pleaseeeeee.

Banned
    Troll, I take it?

Troll.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DEPORT THE TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep

Your opinion is duly noted. However, it seems to me that rather than do thorough research on the matter, you have let others make up your mind for you. My opinion on this matter is based on the research I have done over the last year and a half.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Yawn
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!

I respect that and I respect your stand I just wish other people on this site would respect other peoples thoughts and feelings

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    I respect that and I respect your stand I just wish other people on this site would respect other peoples thoughts and feelings
    I respect every well-tought-out opinion, but have little respect for logically impaired knee-jerk reaction coupled with politically correct whines about how we're hurting the feelings of the thieving brigands invading our nation and stealing our services.

Confederate and Union defectors were executed for desertion their troops.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast