Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Troll.
    How is someone expressing an (ignorant) opposing opinion necessarily a troll?
    Because obviously Joeliscious here did not change his mind to amnesty. He signed up a big 2 days ago.

We had to edit his posts because he came on here calling everyone names at first.

Then he played along like he might agree.

Then he comes out with his BIG announcement that he has "changed his mind to amnesty"

He is a troll and his sole purpose here is to oppose us and try to play tricky little games that most of us can SEE RIGHT THROUGH.

Joeliscious is a TROLL.

W
    You are certainly right. Thank you for the clarification. I believe your explanation will help people understand that we are not casting stones at anyone with opposing views, but rather calling out trolls on their blatant troll behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by mavi
    I don't believe this person changed his mind on anything. There are always those who go out and want to make trouble. I think he's just here to annoy people.

I don't think it is worth justifying anything to this person.

What does illegal immigration have to do with the war in Iraq or anyway??

I would rather debate things using facts and not just feelings or opinions.

Let him say whatever he wants...he's not very coherent anyway!

Mavi,

Although it is impolite. Sometimes we like to play with our trolls before we eat them.

Ah hum... where are my manners. Are there any other admins online at this time that would like to have the honors?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i thought this was a debate site guess I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    i thought this was a debate site guess I was wrong
    Rational debate ends where logical fallacies begin.

Troll.
    How is someone expressing an (ignorant) opposing opinion necessarily a troll?
    Because obviously Joeliscious here did not change his mind to amnesty. He signed up a big 2 days ago.

We had to edit his posts because he came on here calling everyone names at first.

Then he played along like he might agree.

Then he comes out with his BIG announcement that he has "changed his mind to amnesty"

He is a troll and his sole purpose here is to oppose us and try to play tricky little games that most of us can SEE RIGHT THROUGH.

Joeliscious is a TROLL.

W
    You are certainly right. Thank you for the clarification. I believe your explanation will help people understand that we are not casting stones at anyone with opposing views, but rather calling out trolls on their blatant troll behavior.

Certainly, we always try to be fair. Let's have an ALIPAC tribe vote on it.

Voting will last tille 6 PM EST 9PM PST.

Please indicate the following.

A. Let Joulous stay. He really did just change his mind to amnesty.

B. Ban Joulous back to the Aztec age. He's a troll

Cast your vote here. Joulous, you can vote too.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL!

NO SURPRISE HERE if you read his poorly worded post before. He actually tried to say he was a MARINE! I was waiting for this, rotf.

No MARINE would speak in such a manner. MARINE's have a better command of the English language including those who've immigrated from another country. MARINES don't spew incoherant drivel.

SEMPER FI!

God Bless Our Troops
    God Bless the USA

When other people respect my country, obey the laws, stop using my tax dollars for health care, housing, food, reduced tuition in our schools. (In 5 states military dependants DON"T get in state tuition), and stop taking jobs under the table so they don't have to pay taxes.
    Most, of all stop calling me (Gringo, remember about the kill the gringos part?) a racist, while they tout chicano power, and all kinds of racist anti American slogans in the streets while waving the flags of the countries they are loyal to. All the while they digging their hands in my pockets. Maybe I will start to respect them when they stop doing that, until then, they have made their own problems.
    Is your momma calling?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PSSSST

TROLL

Thumbs down!
    Note his comment about all the hispanics coming here. This has nothing to do with hispanics. Most of the illegals coming here are hispanic but the issue is illegal immigration. I wouldn't expect any good debate from that source.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

LET HIM STAY - HE MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast