Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thats 2 ban and 1 stay with 3 minutes remaining.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="ALIPACCertainly, we always try to be fair. Let's have an ALIPAC tribe vote on it.

Voting will last tille 6 PM EST 9PM PST.

Please indicate the following.

A. Let Joulous stay. He really did just change his mind to amnesty.

B. Ban Joulous back to the Aztec age. He's a troll

Cast your vote here. Joulous, you can vote too.

W[/quote]

I do not think that is a good idea. What if the community became flooded with trolls? We would then dedicate even more time to silly votes rather than engaging in intellectually stimulating converstaion. Isn't that the purpose of trolling? ...to distract from the cause at hand by adding trivial nonsense?

Banned
    Joelous may not be a troll, I used to live in Salt Lake and alot of the folks that lived there struck me as 'addled'.

I do know he is young, they haven't taught citizenship in school for the last 20 years.

If he wants to 'debate', as he said in a post, I vote we let just one of us take him on point for point. If nothing else, we'll be able to determine just how much knowledge he has, and perchance he might learn a thing or two.

Just my 2 cents.

And W, 6PM Eastern is 3PM Pacific.

What if the community became flooded with trolls? We would then dedicate even more time to silly votes rather than engaging in intellectually stimulating converstaion. Isn't that the purpose of trolling?
    Oh we are not making new policy here. Joelous is a new user with less than 3 months and 300 posts required for our moderators to decide on a perma ban.

We are just playing with our troll.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, it is 6pm EST and 3pm PST

And the vote is is tied 2 to 2 on Ban Vs. Stay for Joelous.

Instead of casting the deciding vote myself, we will extend the voting till 7pm EST 4PM PST.

Please indicate clearly in your post. Also, you might want to check his post history first, there are only 10, before you decide.

BAN Vs. Stay

W

PINE
    SLC is filled with Illegals. Has been for decades including the surrounding areas into Idaho. Sanctuary area.

Cheap Labor.

Sadly, they don't understand how they're being used.

Make him walk the planks...
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    you and I all know there will be amnesty, there will be alot of hispanics here. and theres nothing you or this site can do about it. sorry but thats the truth.
    This is what he was feeling and thinking before he posted anything, he was just looking for a good spot to throw it in. And I guess you have a seat in the senate Joelous ? Or a rather good source in DC that told you this? If you're willing to lay down and give up this fast you might not be an American , or maybe just turning a blind eye to the death of your country because you're afraid to stand and fight. I don't really know, because I never met you, but, by what you have expressed yourself I'd go with either option. I'd go with BAN. 100%

The fate of Joelous.

Votes
    Ban: 4 Stay: 2

45 minutes remaining in vote.

W

Hi,

I believe that you are entitled to your opinion.

I believe that it does take a certain amount of courage to come on any board and disagree with the prevailing view.

However, for reasons I will explain, I do not agree with your conclusion even though I also empathize with many people who suffer around the world.

I regret where you have seen innocent iraqis die with your own eyes. That must be some hard memories to overcome.

I have no reason specifically to doubt what you are saying.

I am very sure that innocent Iraqis ARE dying.

They died yesterday, and they will die today and more will die in the next few days.

Innocent people die every day.

I am not sure who told you that you would NOT see innocent people die.

If you are where soldiers are, you are in a battlefield and a battlezone.

That is true EVEN IF the manual says that this is NOT the case.

Where Soldiers are, people Die. The mission of the soldier is break things and kill people.

Innocent people who do not want to be killed in the middle of a War Zone should Leave.

It does not matter if it is fair. It does not matter if it is right. It does not matter if it should happen.

That is simply what DOES happen.

If someone never explained that to you or to the innocent Iraqis, then that is too bad.

But that does not make it any less so.

The Job of a soldier is to kill the enemy, take territory and hold it, and obey the orders of the superior.

We do not have a draft. America has a volunteer service, and those who sign up know that they will be required to do many many difficult things.

War is all about death and killing. That is why WAR is such a horrible thing.

That is why most soldiers hate war...more than anyone else.

THEY know what it is like.

Taking into consideration "civilians" on the battlefield will lead to the exposure and the death of the soldiers under your command.

No commander should ever sacrifice the security of his unit in order to protect civilians, unless directly ordered to do so.

I am not quite sure why,...where you have thousands upon thousands of soldiers, that somehow people are DUMB enough to think, that they can stay there, and somehow NOT get shot, NOT get bombed, Not get killed.

Anyone in the midst of soldiers, anyone who is a civilian who is in the midst of where Soldiers are ...is living on borrowed time.

Command decisions on the battlefield are based on split-second decision making.

Delaying the decisions long enough to factor in, those civilians will result in the death of your company or your platoon.

Every war sees the death of the innocent. Every war sees the innocent killed.

All this is very painful. But it does not make it any less true.

This new century will see many more wars, and they will be much more violent.

The nature of what warfare is ...makes this true.

So if someone did not explain to you that innocent people would be killed, then that is a great shame, but THEY SHOULD HAVE.

ANd if you were told or have been told that Innocent people will Not die, or will not be caught in crossfire, or will Not have to be shot in order to kill the enemy who stands behind them, Then you Have been Lied to.

I am sorry when innocent people die.

It may not seem like it, but I am.

But I am also sorry when they make their problem my problem.

The nature of what technology is - these days - is that it takes very few people to cause life-threatening problems for potentially MILLIONS of people.

THe U.S. message to other governments is clear: give you people Freedom, and Keep the bad guys under control.

IF another country cannot do this, then their bad guys start messing around with things that affect us.

When that happens those nations have allowed THEIR problems to become ours.

When they become our problem, we will do what it takes, to take care of that problem.

The Nature of WHAT WAR IS, is the reason why other nations should not do things, that they are Not supposed to do.

When those nations take actions to suport wrong-doers, they invite consequences to themselves.

Just because a Nation can make its choice, does NOT mean that it can control the CONSEQUENCES of that choice.

Frankly, Americans should not have had to die over there.

We should have chosen a city, given civilians 24 hrs to leave, and then flattened it so that it could not be used again.

That would be the example to the other cities, and knowing some of the Islamist mentality, THAT would bring about Cooperation.

(I will type more in a moment)

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast