Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have had zero trouble

getting through to my senators
    Lugar/Bayh Indiana

I really do not believe there are enough people in Indiana calling. I know a lot of people against this so called bill. However they just arent getting up off their hindquarters to make a stand.

OO they will _______ and moan about it. But when it comes right down to it. They will swallow what ever is thrown at them.

So I beg of you, anyone just viewing this message. That are just sitting there, make a call, to atleast your senators. If you dont make a stand today. Our future doesnt look to bright tomorrow.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I took an adventure into south america (Miami) the other day to try and find the office of my senator. What a waste of time. They said that they couldn't help me at all because I'm from Canada. Nice to know right? But If I was from any hispanic country they'd help me within a second. How do I tell people about the immigration problems we're having in Florida when not even your senator can help you?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

I'm on hold with Lugar's office now
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.