Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The Dems are very afraid of Trump, just by the white house saying they wish they could run against Trump says something to me!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: I have to hand it to Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is not an endorsement of his campaign in any form or fashion. But I have to say the way he just got the White House to finally respond with a birth certificate and then pivot into a call for a release of his college records is one of the most brilliantly played bits of political theater ever.

Got to admit I enjoyed this.

W
    Me too!

And I also want to add that I can't wait for the next shoe to drop because I know it is going to happen. Trump defiantly got obama's attention.

On to the next conquest!

ONUG, your pics and faces make me smile. You really are good at picking the right ones. Ive been here years and still can't figure out how to post pictures. My bad tho- since I've never taken the time to learn! lol! I've got some funny ones too!
    Awww thanks SicNTired. All you have to do is go to photobucket and in their search bar, put in what you want a pic of. Then click on the IMG code and bam, there ya go. Hope to see some pics from you soon!

Ya know Trump reminds me of my sister who has a loud mouth and never shuts up or shuts it down ..... BUT I must say GO TRUMP!

April
    I hope Trump continues his investigations.

Banned
    Trump might have done good on brithyer issue,but yesterday his other quote about his getting into harvard remarks he just opened a box alright a racial one,any Black now that has ever attended college has been offended and they will let him know about it.The REP.party needs to shut him up before he hurts them more.Trump is a attention hog and thats all he wants to promote his tv. show.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Trump might have done good on brithyer issue,but yesterday his other quote about his getting into harvard remarks he just opened a box alright a racial one,any Black now that has ever attended college has been offended and they will let him know about it.The REP.party needs to shut him up before he hurts them more.Trump is a attention hog and thats all he wants to promote his tv. show.
    Why are you playing the race card? Trump made NO racial remarks. I am in no way endorsing Trump but only a race baiter would take his words and twist them to this purpose. Do you have an agenda?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Im not turning it into race card im not raciest but did you listen to Trump yesterday hes the one that sugested that Obama got special treatment to get into Harvard.Im not raciest but watching the news this morning fox and local they have had some Blacks on tv. already talking about the remarks i just put on here what i heard and saw.Im not trying to start anything you have got me all wrong im not baiting anything just watch the news its allready going on and i just brought it up SORRY.Im not on here to fight with anyone just to stop illegals which i was allready doing before i knew of this site.Went to capital to support SEN.met William there how i found out about site.But i will asure you im not raciest or a baiter thats not who i am.Just quoting what i seen and heard.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Im not turning it into race card im not raciest but did you listen to Trump yesterday hes the one that sugested that Obama got special treatment.Im not raciest but watching the news this morning fox and local they have had some Blacks on tv. already talking about the remarks i just put on here what i heard and saw.Im not trying to start anything you ngot me all wrong im not baiting anything just watch the news its allready going on and i just brought it up SORRY.Im not on here to fight with anyone just to stop illegals which i was allready doing before i knew of this site.Went to capital to support SEN.met William there how i found out about site.But i will asure you im not raciest or a baiter thats not who i am.Just quoting what i seen and heard.
    Duckman, fair enough. Glad to have you with us. You are right, we are in the fight of our lives with illegal immigration.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Bttt

good for trump
    you have my vote. obama look very angry .
    mr Trump we want our country back & our jobs . help
    good Luck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast