Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a question about the Z visa scam???????????

I hope someone can clarify this for me.

If I understand this part of the bill correctly, all illegals can come forward and apply for legal residency under the Z visa.
    And there is a provision in the bill that says that the application must be completed including security checks within one day. ONE DAY.
    And if the application is not approved within one day, the person is then going to be given full amnesty.

So, if I understand this correctly, and I think I do,
    if 1 million people come forward on the first day that this visa is offered, all 1 million would have to be processed including security checks within 24 hours our they are given full amnesty.

and this will occur immediately after this bill is ratified?

So, with NO TIME to prepare...there is going to be an avalanche of people pouring into immigration offices and when their applications are not approved within the one day limit...they will be given full amnesty?

Is this correct?
    Because if it is, we are being scammed on an unprecidented level!
    They are writing this law knowing it will be impossible to enforce and all people will be given amnesty as a loop hole.

Is this correct?

You are absolutely correct. On Lou Dobbs show they reported that even if their computers go down while they are checking an illegal's background, that still counts in the 24 hours. They are purposely making it impossible to check any illegal's background info sufficiently. Some surprise, eh? I guess 'comprehensive' only counts in the amnesty, not for the background checks.

Lou Dobbs even said that all of the tens of thousands of illegal alien gang bangers are eligible for the amnesty as well, as long as they promise to quit the gang life. Yeah right, like that's really gonna happen.

"Oh sure Mr. Migra Man, me no be gang banger no more, I promise vato."

This is friggin' insanity.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

When I called Boxer's office that was my main point...

It's true!!! If the security check is not finished in 24 hours, they will
    go ahead and issue a Zvisa to the person. How can you run a
    thorough security check in 24 hours!! This will give terrorists and
    criminals a Zvisa to stay here indefinitely!! In effect they will be
    given amnesty!

When have you known of any division of the US Government to accomplish anything in 24 hours?
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    When have you known of any division of the US Government to accomplish anything in 24 hours?
    Well, that is my point exactly!

This is a loophole intentionally built into the system.
    It is slight of hand, smoke and mirrors.
    They intend to passify us all the while, doing exactly what they are swearing they are not doing. Giving blanket amnesty.

This is an absolute scam!
    We are being had by the hucksters.