Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard that the McCain Kennedy amnesty bill will allow

not only the illegals here to gain citizenship but also their relatives back in Mexico. Is this true and where in it does it state that? I also understand that it is 400 pages long. Is this also true and why is it so big? Perhaps to discourage us from reading it?

Where can I find it in full?

Yes it is true and it's posted here somewhere. It is long and it's just one of the many tactics our government officials use to slip one by us. They always point out the parts they want us to know and just pray we won't read the rest. That's how so much "pork" spending is past. That's why it's important to get the line item veto because right now it's all or nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you also know that most of the Representatives never read the full thing. Most have their staff read it or not and by then it has already been voted on.

Also in this bill is the provision that they would get rid of all of the immigration judges and put the immigration lawyers (who represent the illegal aliens) in their place.

I just love it!

Re: I heard that the McCain Kennedy amnesty bill will allow

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    not only the illegals here to gain citizenship but also their relatives back in Mexico. Is this true and where in it does it state that? I also understand that it is 400 pages long. Is this also true and why is it so big? Perhaps to discourage us from reading it?

Where can I find it in full?
    It does not need to be in the current bill for the relatives to become US citizens if these illegals are given amnesty and become citizens in the future, simply because any US citizen can petition their parents, siblings and their children to live permanently in the US and eventually be qualified to file for citizenship.

P.S. Legal immigration is very important because there are quotas that the USCIS implement on the number of visas they issue per year.

Banned
    You can find a complete breakdown of the bill at NumbersUSA.

http://www.numbersusa.com