Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we've got to boycott even if there are new owners to let other companies know its not okay to do that kind of anti-American advertising. If the French company really cared then they would back out of the deal due to the tarished image it now has (I would).

I think Absolut should show they are not anti-American by sponsoring an Alipac rally or event. Companies sponsor La Raza all the time - it's time they start sponsoring pro-American groups.

Actually Pernod could back out of the deal over this if they wanted to, since it will cause V&S to be worth a lot less than what was originally estimated.

Also notice Pernod calls the ad "shocking", why doesn't Absolut say that in their "apologies"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Boycott has been launched!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-111039.html

Gogo,

What is the email address for Pernod Ricarad, the French Company that will be acquiring Absolut? I want to send them an email and tell them not to buy the company. Wouldn't that be great if they did that? That would really send a message!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Gogo,

What is the email address for Pernod Ricarad, the French Company that will be acquiring Absolut? I want to send them an email and tell them not to buy the company. Wouldn't that be great if they did that? That would really send a message!
    I'll try and find it. It was in one of the other threads. It was the investors relations email that I used.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo,

That is a great idea . I think i'll do the same . You can find the e-mail addy on the boycott site
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Here's the email address that I used:

investor.relations@pernod-ricard.com

They have Jamesons in their product line. It will be a sad day for me to let that one go, but if they close the sale, I am out. What a bummer, but God, Family, and Country come first!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I think we've got to boycott even if there are new owners to let other companies know its not okay to do that kind of anti-American advertising. If the French company really cared then they would back out of the deal due to the tarished image it now has (I would).

I think Absolut should show they are not anti-American by sponsoring an Alipac rally or event. Companies sponsor La Raza all the time - it's time they start sponsoring pro-American groups.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Here is my email to the French company that is buying Absolut. Please send an email also!

Dear Sirs and Madams,

We, in America, think Absolut sucks and I would recommend that you back out of the deal of buying the company while you still can. I know you don't own the company yet but you would have to make BIG amends to the American public before we'll buy the Absolut products again. Can you imagine if England ran an ad implying that half of France actually belonged to England? How would you feel?

There is already a website boycotting the Absolut products with over 100 organizations backing the boycott http://www.boycottabsolut.com/

Again, if I were in your shoes I'd back out of the deal as you are getting into a really sticky situation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast