Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I too received my absentee ballot yesterday,and plan on voting for Chelene Nightingale.Has Jerry Brown ever held a real job in his entire life?
    And that Whitman broad,how many millions did she spend to get a job paying roughly three thousand bucks a week, no thank you!

I am partial to Mickey Mouse

Video touching upon much of the subject matter covered in this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4F_B7A5AQ

I was 897 for early voters. Rubio was first and I made sure that was really filled in. I'm in a little bitty town and we still have to fill in the circles.

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA

So Samuel, who are you voting for Governor? Nobody?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

Seems to be the best choice in that fubar state right now

NOBODY

Micky Mouse is better than the shyster or the robber baron. But Nightingale is better than the mouse. Therefore you should vote for Nightingale. That's a logical argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

For Ogden, the Libertarian.

I was reading some of the comments below the youtube you posted, and noticed this one. I wonder if there is any truth in the comments...

This is NOT anybody's truth but the scumbag who has taken all this stuff and twisted and turned it because he has a personal agenda against Ms. Nightingale.He goes under many alias's but his real name name is Mark Seidenberg and he literally stalks her everywhere that she goes.The closer it gets to election time the more garbage you will see him post.This guy is a total whack job and Californians better be able to stay one step ahead of him and not buy into his bullshit..He is a GOP operative

This is from Chelene's website...... And there are sooo many more endorsements from great knowledgeable people.
    I am sure Chelene is not perfect, but voting for her sends a message to the Republicans that we are tired of them putting illegal immigrants above the citizens of OUR United States of America.

[i][color=darkblue][b]Frosty Wooldridge

“Chelene Nightingale represents the finest in American leadership. She possesses purpose, passion and the power of citizenship. She is truly All-American. Author of the Declaration of Independence and our third president, Thomas Jefferson espoused that average Americans provided the best leadership in this republic.

Californians know Nightingale as a compelling leader, pragmatist and visionary. She stands for common sense and practical solutions. She would lead California back to excellence in schools, medical care and quality of life. Most importantly, she would enforce laws and bring new hope to California citizens. I highly endorse Chelene Nightingale as governor of California. She leads with grace, intelligence and elegance.â€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

A. I'm not Mark Seidenberg. My identity is hardly a state secret. It's known to lots of people who post here, including at least two individuals who chimed in in this thread (Bowman and JTF) and this organization's founder. A good number of immigration enforcement advocacy types are familiar with me, my website and the film I shoot and disseminate.

B. Are you surprised that Chelene's website reflects well upon her and includes all sorts of laudatory remarks and compliments? Can you name a candidate who has a website that doesn't?

C. The accuracy of what the video and blog entry convey is not in doubt. I made a point of only asserting things that could be annotated. Most of what is related can be easily verified in a few minutes, simply by following the links.

Reality: Chelene Nightingale has a considerable history of financial ineptitude and a recurring problem of an inability to distinguish fantasy from reality.

If you deem these things unimportant qualities for someone seeking to attain high-level elected office, or if you think she's right about chemtrails, the Rothschilds, etc., then hey, it sounds like you found your candidate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast