Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just want to know how to successfully report illegals.

I have been researching this lately by doing google searches using the words "reporting illegal aliens".

The conclusion I have basically come to is that there is absolutley nothing we can do to report illegals.

Has anyone here ever reported illegals or a company who's employing them with any bit of success? If so, PLEEEEEEESE let me know how you did it. I'm desperate. I am so sick and tired of these illegals coming here stealing our jobs and lowering wages.

I heard that calling INS is a complete waste of time because they won't do anything. Isn't that supposed to be their job? Why are we paying their wages with our tax money if they refuse to do their job?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

WELCOME FEDUP!

try this url......lots of info and there are plenty of others out there.
    http://www.illegalaliens.us/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fed Up,

You should find everything you need in the ALIPAC Action Panel (AAP) found on the top tool bar of every page on the site.

If you do not find the resources you need there, please let us know.

Sometimes the govt does their job. Most times they do not. Before the political will exists in Congress to get the job done that will remain the case.

That is our focus here at ALIPAC. Getting the politicians straight so when you do call for help from ICE or the FBI or DHS to report illegals you SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXPECT THEM TO DO THEIR JOB.

Let me know if I can help.

William

PS: All ALIPAC supporters. Please familiarize yourself with the site and direct people to the resources here first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    WELCOME FEDUP!

try this url......lots of info and there are plenty of others out there.
    http://www.illegalaliens.us/
    Been there. When clicking on "report illegals" on the left hand side, they only give you a link to reportillegals.com which you have to pay for filling out a form, and they say that they still can't guarantee anything. I'm looking for a sure thing, something that I know will work when I'm reporting an illegal or the company that employs them.

I'm also wondering why INS won't doing anything. It's there job and it pisses my off that we are paying them for not doing their job. What good are they? And what's the purpose of having the INS if they refuse to get up off their asses and do their damn job?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Fed Up,

You should find everything you need in the ALIPAC Action Panel (AAP) found on the top tool bar of every page on the site.
    Thanks, I'll check that out.

PS: All ALIPAC supporters. Please familiarize yourself with the site and direct people to the resources here first.
    I'll admit, I didn't familiarize myself with this forum. After all of the reading I have been doing on other sites, I got frustrated and when I came here (the home page) and seen that there was a forum, I hurried up and jumped on it so I can ask people who may have some experience in this before wasting my time and reading what I thought might just be another site which ultimately tells you that you really can't do anything about it.

Look FEDUP,
    William just taught both of us something new, LOL.
    Up on top there's a "tool bar thingy".......never looked

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2063-dro.html

THIS link takes you to the topic I placed here in General Discussion on April 24...CALL ICE TO REPORT ALIENS - 866-347-2423

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2071-dro.html

THIS link takes you to the topic I placed here in Articles on April 24....CALL DRO TO REMOVE ALIENS - 202-353-8003

ICE = Immigration and Customs Enforcement

DRO = Detention and Removal Operation

Try these numbers and keep at them until you get satisfaction. Report all your experiences here in this Topic Forum.

Thanks!! Please let me know if you do not get satisfaction!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Look FEDUP,
    William just taught both of us something new, LOL.
    Up on top there's a "tool bar thingy".......never looked
    Yeah, I just looked in there and I have to say, that's more information than what I found on all the other sites put together. It's very encouraging.

BTW, thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2063-dro.html

THIS link takes you to the topic I placed here in General Discussion on April 24...CALL ICE TO REPORT ALIENS - 866-347-2423

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2071-dro.html

THIS link takes you to the topic I placed here in Articles on April 24....CALL DRO TO REMOVE ALIENS - 202-353-8003

ICE = Immigration and Customs Enforcement

DRO = Detention and Removal Operation

Try these numbers and keep at them until you get satisfaction. Report all your experiences here in this Topic Forum.

Thanks!! Please let me know if you do not get satisfaction!!
    Great info. It's looks like I'll be busy the next few weeks trying all these out.

Judy, 2ndamendsis and ALIPAC.......you guys rock.

Oh, by the way, I'll definately keep everyone posted on results.

No problem FedUp,

That's what this forum is for. Now by the way, if you want us to train you to become a lean mean illegal immigration fighting machine.

Let us know. We can do that too!

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast