Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can see right now that we need to prohiibit "confidential" meetings involving our Wackident and other nations.

In fact we need to prohibit our Wackident from meeting with other nations.

Ground the Wackident. Get the keys to Air Force One and toss 'em into the Potomac.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can you even IMAGINE how he handles himself in a meeting with heads of other countries when he can't even handle a PRESS CONFERENCE that isn't scripted in his OWN COUNTRY??? AND, that is something else that has ALWAYS made me suspicious. He has NEVER had an unscripted press conference that I can remember and that just SMACKS of HIDING SOMETHING.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bush is smart, devious, mean.

He is not the bumbling boob he pretends to be at these Press Conferences.

He bumbles because everything he's spewing is a lie and sometimes he steps in his own mess and he covers by looking stupid.

In private settings, I believe he demonstrates a mind that operates like a "steel trap". He threatens aid, food, military, trade, immigration....whatever it takes....to get his way with these countries including coups and assassinations. He's selling us out while twisting their arms with offers they can't refuse. He's a Mobster.

That is why these meetings are "confidential".

Just My Opinion.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's unusual for you and I to disagree but this is one thing where we just don't agree. PERSONALLY, I still don't think he's right bright. I think he can't think on his feet and that's why he refuses to have unscripted press conferences.

BUT---we sure agree about everything else about the BEAST.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

No Problem, Dear Bootsie!

As my husband used to say--When two people say they agree on EVERYTHING, either they are lying OR one or both are STUPID. That would eliminate us!!!

I too think that booshie is a complete moron. He is a monkey in an expensive suit. Though when I see him try to give a speech, I can only see a monkey hanging from a branch wearing a red polka-dot bikini.

The man is a menace, get him off the stage.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

"the man is a menace, get him off the stage"

Good One Rakishoner!!

I second it! HAUL HIM OFF IF NECESSARY!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123