Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know, how can you forget! Jorge will be in 10!

George will be on TV tonight in about 10 minutes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The situation in the United States is unacceptable! Guess he doesn't notice.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ach missed?! Anyone summarize if he said anything about immigration?

Oh, okay. Just went to abcnews.com and saw the full text. Looks like it was completely about the war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You didn't miss a thing and saved some tooth enamel. The CBS bunch put a microphone on him that emphasized every nervous breath.
    It was all about bringing to the Iraqis the things we used to enjoy here.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dk2
    Actually, he did talk a little about immigration.

He said that he would like more of our armed forces to migrate to Iraq!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

Banned
    Every time he talked about bringing freedom and prosperity to the Iraqis, I just kept thinking 'what a liar he is.' When you look at what he is doing to this country, how can he speak with any authority or credibility?

April
    Kate wrote:

Every time he talked about bringing freedom and prosperity to the Iraqis, I just kept thinking 'what a liar he is.
    Me too Kate, and I don't think he believed what he was saying either.....his eyes were glazed and focused intently on what he was reading ....very stilted delivery......... a hint of nervous confusion.............or was it just his usual disoriented out of touch facade?????

JAK
    He speaks of democracy in Iraq...and secretly makes plans to disolve our sovereignty, our culture...and literally making war on the middle class and to reduce our rights and freedoms to an end!!! To disolve our way of life...because his "father has a dream!...(New World Order)" That whole family is sickening!

I think his daughters should be the FIRST TWO TO GO...since he can't admit HE FAILED IN IRAQ...and he is absolutely sure we need to send more troops. If he believes in it SO MUCH...send your own daughters!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Anyone else think that he is trying to delay this into the next presidency so he can escape some blame? (as if)
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Every time he talked about bringing freedom and prosperity to the Iraqis, I just kept thinking 'what a liar he is.' When you look at what he is doing to this country, how can he speak with any authority or credibility?
    Exactly my reaction. We live in an anarchist nightmare where right is wrong. I'm supposed to be concerned with Iraqis? Get real Jorge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast