Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like AllahPundit, but there are some things he doesn't get

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/11/22/t ... uperstate/

Tancredo: Bush planning to integrate U.S. into borderless North American superstate

posted at 12:26 pm on November 22, 2006 by Allahpundit
    Send to a Friend | printer-friendly Oh lord.

“People have to understand what we’re talking about here. The president of the United States is an internationalist,” said Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo. “He is going to do what he can to create a place where the idea of America is just that – it’s an idea. It’s not an actual place defined by borders. I mean this is where this guy is really going.”
    Tancredo lashed out at the White House’s lack of action in securing U.S. borders, and said efforts to merge the U.S. with both Mexico and Canada is not a fantasy.

“I know this is dramatic – or maybe somebody would say overly dramatic – but I’m telling you, that everything I see leads me to believe that this whole idea of the North American Union, it’s not something that just is written about by right-wing fringe kooks. It is something in the head of the president of the United States, the president of Mexico, I think the prime minister of Canada buys into it…”

We get e-mails from those people all the time. We … do not publish them.
    I’d hoped never to have to serenade TT with our official conspiracy-theory theme song. But I fear the hour has arrived.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Who purchased him? hmmmm?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No need to take Tom Tancredo’s word for it - how about Mexican President Vicente Fox, who said this while he was in office:

I’m talking about a community of North America, an integrated agreement of Canada, the United States, and Mexico in the long term, 20, 30, 40 years from now. And this means that some of the steps we can take is, for instance, to agree that in five years we will make this convergence on economic variables. That may mean 10 years we can open up that border when we have reduced the gap in salaries and income.
    How about this, from another Fox speech and still on the official Mexican gov’t website:

(Link is to the original Spanish article)“In recent years a new International System has been developing, oriented toward the establishment of norms and principles of universal jurisdiction, above national sovereignty, in the areas of what is called the New Agenda, such as human rights and democracy, questions of gender and discrimination, the protection of the environment or the war on organized crime and corruption.”“…. The construction of new rules of international co-existence must continue…. we are actively participating in various forums in the construction of this international architecture.”“Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union, with the goal of attending to future themes as important as the future prosperity of North America, and the freedom of movement of capital, goods, services and persons.”“The new framework we wish to construct is inspired in the example of the European Union… we have to confront …what I dare to call the Anglo-Saxon prejudice against the establishment of supra-national organizations.
    And this is classic, from the Mexican Foreign Secretary:

Mexico’s Foreign Secretary told a group of Texas-Pan American students he envisions a day when Mexico and the United States are “integrated.””Because (the Minutemen) feel frustrated or whatever reason they are doing this,” Derbez said. “They are trying to take the war into their own hands.”
    The WAR?!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    No need to take Tom Tancredo’s word for it - how about Mexican President Vicente Fox, who said this while he was in office:

I’m talking about a community of North America, an integrated agreement of Canada, the United States, and Mexico in the long term, 20, 30, 40 years from now. And this means that some of the steps we can take is, for instance, to agree that in five years we will make this convergence on economic variables. That may mean 10 years we can open up that border when we have reduced the gap in salaries and income.
    [quote:32uqj2t0]How about this, from another Fox speech and still on the official Mexican gov’t website:

(Link is to the original Spanish article)“In recent years a new International System has been developing, oriented toward the establishment of norms and principles of universal jurisdiction, above national sovereignty, in the areas of what is called the New Agenda, such as human rights and democracy, questions of gender and discrimination, the protection of the environment or the war on organized crime and corruption.”“…. The construction of new rules of international co-existence must continue…. we are actively participating in various forums in the construction of this international architecture.”“Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union, with the goal of attending to future themes as important as the future prosperity of North America, and the freedom of movement of capital, goods, services and persons.”“The new framework we wish to construct is inspired in the example of the European Union… we have to confront …what I dare to call the Anglo-Saxon prejudice against the establishment of supra-national organizations.
    And this is classic, from the Mexican Foreign Secretary:

Mexico’s Foreign Secretary told a group of Texas-Pan American students he envisions a day when Mexico and the United States are “integrated.””Because (the Minutemen) feel frustrated or whatever reason they are doing this,” Derbez said. “They are trying to take the war into their own hands.”
    The WAR?!
    [/quote:32uqj2t0]

And Calderon is on board as well.

Just imagine subsuming a nation of 90 million discontented, third world, unemployed campesinos who hate America.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

2nd
    Nobody purchased him see if you can buy the DVD "The Money Masters" "How International Bankers Gained ontrol of America" from

www.themoneymasters.com

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    2nd
    Nobody purchased him see if you can buy the DVD "The Money Masters" "How International Bankers Gained ontrol of America" from

www.themoneymasters.com
    MINNIE
    you might have misunderstood what I meant.......I wasn't clear.
    NOT Tancredo. I was directing my question towards Allahpundit.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing's wrong with Allah.

Unfortunately, he sees things in a dipolar mode far too often.

Not everything is left v. right, and there are some issues that go deeper than partisan divisions.

It's funny, because he realizes this in certain respects, e.g. the War against Islamism, but has a blind spot on fundamental cultural issues like this.

His assessment that Tancredo is alleging some "secretive" or "clandestine" conspiracy is illustrative of how he fails to grasp the essentials of this issue.

Nothing about the NAFTA superhighway, or the FTAA, or the NAU is being withheld from the public.

That's exactly the point.

The figures that want to denude this country of its sovereignity make no bones about their intentions.

His assessment that Tancredo is alleging some "secretive" or "clandestine" conspiracy is illustrative of how he fails to grasp the essentials of this issue.
    SHAPKA
    I'm not so sure about your assessment. I question it, especially after this past Saturday when Tancredo was attacked so visciously. Absolutely astonishing in the vengeance.

There is definitely a growing number who are out to make him appear as a "conspiracy theorist" now. To discredit him quickly. That's one of the things that caught my attention with the above statement. They're using the same verbiage now {as usual} and my ears perk up. No longer do I trust as some of those that I had high regard for have greatly shocked and disappointed me. It's wise to look with a different eye now.

I'm sorry 2nd

the way you wrote I took it literaly sorry,.

but even then it worth if you haven't seen this DVD documentary.

it shows how it started before the iIndependence War

I don't think his intention is to smear Tancredo, although repeating the mantra that the NAU is some wacked-out conspiracy doesn't help anyone.

He's not some open-borders, Weekly Standard fan.

In fact, he probably disagrees with the editorial position of that magazine more often than not.

The problem is that he-like a lot of Americans-unfortunately doesn't realize the magnitude of this problem, or is willing to slough off the issue of open borders, as if it's not going to have an existential impact upon our society.

As another poster mentioned, Michelle Malkin-whom I greatly esteem, and who's one of my favorite pundits-doesn't even realize the totality of this scheme.

She's great on immigration, but too willing to cut Bush & Co. slack, at least insofar as she's not portraying the full scope of his agenda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast