Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Well, let's remember that most mayors come up through the Chamber of Commerce. That means that more likely than not they either are currently or have been employers of illegal aliens, of have buddies who are. That's why it may be a better approach to work with your city council, particularly in smaller towns and suburbs.

Great job

I can't believe he actually said that comment about the ACLU. It's sad how some people are scared into inactivity by the threat of them.

I can't believe he actually said that comment about the ACLU. It's sad how some people are scared into inactivity by the threat of them.
    I never revealed to him that I was a member of ALIPAC. I went in as a concerned citizen. He might not have been so open had he known how politically involved I was in the fight against this.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

VMama:

You definitely rock

I wish I had a mayor to go to, but we don't even have a town -- it's just a water district. No stores, except for a great little restaurant, a hoity toity furniture store, and the local bar.

Lady, you have my utmost admiration!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    You go Virginiamama!!!! I have written to our Mayor several times and do not even get a response. Telling them to their face is so much better though, good for you
    Mumbles can barely speak english himself let alone write it...Mushmouth mayor.

"What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Although I live in a rural area and not the city, I have talked with city council, newly elected Mayor(formerly a Judge) and our county district supervisor(who is hispanic) They`re all nothing but cowards. They`re afraid to make the right move against illegal immigration because ( like VMAMA said) they`re afraid of the ACLU and don`t want to be labeled as a racist.
    When I heard them say that at a meeting, I stood up and ask them striaght out,, " If you don`t know the true definition of a "RACIST" what in the hell are you doing in office?"
    ------------------------

What I don't get is how come these people seem to not get what ACLU stands for. It's American Civil Liberties Union, not Illegal Immigrant Demands Union.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Bravo Virginiamama!

Post his name and number and some of us will call and complain too to support your initiative!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Can you imagine here in Miami a meeting with the mayor Should I speak english I don't think he does .........

You live in Miami?

You'll probably have to make an arrangement to meet during visiting hours at the local penitentiary.

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12