Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I miss Tancredo!

I voted for Tancredo once and then they changed the district here in Colorado where I live so I have voted for a Congressman named Beauprez twice. NO MORE and they say he will run for Colorado governor.

I sent this guy an email a few days ago asking him not to vote for CAFTA.
    So of course they send me a snail letter trying to explain to me that "..if jobs are created in Central America then the people will not come here illegally..." They also tried to explain about the two wars in Central America in the 1980's? Yeah and like I wasn't in Honduras in 1987 when all of this was going on and I have how many illegal Mexicans living in the house up the street and what has NAFTA done after 11 years to keep Mexicans in Mexico? Nothing! Then they try and hit you with the idea that our US companies will be able to sell our US goods in Central America and what will poor Hondurans buy when they have no disposable income? How many US goods do we even have anymore anyway?

NAFTA is a farce and so is CAFTA and all it will do is let more companies shut a plant down here and lay off Americans so that Central Americans can be exploited not to mention the environment in Central America will be polluted because they have no environmental laws! We had a trade surplus with Mexico before Nafta and that is gone! California and Colorado's flower industry? Virtually wiped out thanks to the CBI and Andean pact that lets Colombian flowers in duty free. Your State Department has helped Colombia in this industry trying to justify it by sayoing that it gives Colombians an option to grow flowers instead of Cocaine but these flowers %90 of them are grown on the oitskirts of Bogota where there are no coco leaves being grown. It is a farce and a lie and your taxes support this? Shameful! The US State Department officials can't go outside of Bogota anyway they are forbidden to do so!

How many jobs to be cut at GM? 25,000? It is OK they can all go to work at Wal-mart for $8.50 an hour correct? Export jobs, more jobs America, and let illegals lower wages here in the U.S. and when their is no social security and medicare or other social services then America can wonder what happened. I will be dead and there will be 500 million people here and living in America will be like Latin America where the rich live in secluded areas with guards with sawed off shot guns and pretty much everyone else will live in a crime ridden slum.

Yes I am exaggerating a little bit but I don't think I am too far off the mark. Anyway, this Republican Beauprez has lost my vote cause he implied before that he supports amnesty too!

Tancredo come back to the 7th district please?

No McCain, No Hatch, No Beauprez! I voted for Bush twice but why is gas $50 a barrel when we now sit on the world's largest reserves in Iraq?

Jack Smith: Super informative well written post! I totally agree with your assessments and dire predictions.

Keep up the great work.

Our government is totally corrupt in its messages to the American people; its concealments of important facts and conditions prevailing here and around the world; its deceit with outcomes and consequences of proposals and actions it takes.

Our government has been infested with individuals who are willing to lie to us for money; starve us for money; and probably kill us us off money.

It is worse than the Mafia. Evebthe Mafiosa has a Code of Conduct, ir rigorously enforces.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn