Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called and left a message for Mark Potok today. I invited him to call me back for a little man to man.

I'd like to know what they find so "Extremist" about ALIPAC since they have us listed as an "Extremist Nativist" group.

I wonder if they find our calls and faxes to Congress to be the extreme part?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I'm going a little OT here, but I remember the one day Dobbs had both himself (Potok) and Marc Cohen (both of SPLC) on his show. Even he got the usual 'branding' from them.

I wonder... is there anything other than the very subjective 'you are <insert your derogatory label here> because we say you are' rule used to determine who is "extreme" or deserving of some other characterization?

Seems to me, that hard-and-fast (eg. objective) rules should be used - since an organization that thrives off labeling other people/groups has the potential to smear people's reputations or worse....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Average Joe American, taking on the special interest groups and lobbiest is pretty extreme if you ask me. Darn fine job we are doing too.

Dixie

W- Good, please let us know what he says about ALIPAC, it would be interesting to here!

Delta7757- That Stoptheinvasion link does not work, any others?

Dixie- If we don't do it, nobody will!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Try http://stoptheinvasion.blogspot.com/

Example:

5/31/2007
    La Raza and Americans
    There's a great editorial in the Washington Times by Jim Simpson highlighting how the radical, racist group La Raza and partner organizations aid and abet illegal immigration and get millions of dollars in government funding to do so.

He highlights how five Congressmen sponsored HR 1999 that would fund La Raza $5 million this year and $10 million every year thereafter. The five Congressman that want to fund racist organizations include: Rep Ruben Hinojosa (D-TX-15), uber-liberal Rep Barney Frank (D-MA-4), Rep Rick Renzi (R-AZ-1), Rep Ed Pastor (D-AZ-4), and Rep Silvestre Reyes (D-TX-14).

After reading the editorial, I recommend you contact these five traitors/Congressmen and let them know Americans will not tolerate our elected leaders giving taxpayer money to fund racists that seek to aid illegal aliens. I hope it also educates you what type of organizations Ted Kennedy worked with to draft this "comprehensive immigration reform".

5/28/2007
    Illegal Immigration, the hidden agenda!
    Video of Mecha students

There's a lot of info on this site, as well as links to other org.'s that may have some info. Hope this helps.

Re: Reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    W- Good, please let us know what he says about ALIPAC, it would be interesting to here!

Delta7757- That Stoptheinvasion link does not work, any others?

Dixie- If we don't do it, nobody will!

Ken

try this link

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

when referring to "gringos" this is the official definations by Webster.
    [quote]gringo

Main Entry:
    grin·go Listen to the pronunciation of gringo
    Pronunciation:
    \ˈgriÅ‹-(ËŒ)gÅ

kdreger

We do list the Voz de Aztlan as a hate website. We don't list it as a group
    because it really isn't -- there's no real group, just the site.
    If there is no real group, how are they sending Aztlan activists to the Mexican Congress and how can University of California Professor Armando Navarro be a significant member of the "Aztlan Movement" intelligentsia? The Voz de Aztlan and Aztlan Movement separate factions?

See this forum:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=528846

zeezil

The Mexican Congress has prepared a great welcome at the Hotel del Prado for the Aztlan activists invited to participate in an unprecedented congressional session to plan solutions to the growing hostility against Mexican immigrants in the Untied States.
    zeezil posted this link in the above forum and am posting exerts from it here:
    http://www.aztlan.net/aztlan_activists_ ... o_city.htm

University of California Professor Armando Navarro will be among 300 Latino leaders heading for Mexico City for a two-day parliamentary session that was approved unanimously by all political parties of the Mexican Congress. Dr. Navarro is the author of "Mexicano Political Experience in Occupied Aztlan: Struggles and Change" and a significant member of the "Aztlan Movement" intelligentsia.

The primary purpose of the Friday and Saturday special parliamentary session is to discuss bilateral solutions to the growing hysteria in the USA over immigration...........

.........the political drama that is approaching its final curtain.

......(ERP) is now targeting Mexico's oil and gas pipelines. Rumors are that tof oil surge to over $200 dollars per barrel. This could collapse the US economy..........they are now looking to blow up the pipelines heading north across the border. If they are successful, American consumers will be seeing the price..........
    Professor Armando Navarro and the other 299 Latino leaders are participating in a parliamentary session of a foreign power. hmmmmm
    Note the title of his book: "Mexicano Political Experience in Occupied Aztlan: Struggles and Change"

Are these 300 Latino leaders U.S. Citizens or here on Visas....need some Homeland Security investigation here.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Yes these are different groups.

The Voz de Aztlan and Aztlan Movement separate factions?
    Ken
    Ken Dreger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12