Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AngelaTC, have you talked in detail about the 14th Amendment - "Birthright Citizenship" - on it's own merits/demerits. It's initial purpose and it's later interpretation are things that are widely separate and I doubt (IMHO) the Founders had fully considered the later consequences or judicial 'hijacking' of what their intent really was with respect to children being born on US soil.

You could post a link to the blog and others that have the time might be able to jump in and help you....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Many here that love to go on local forums and argue the issues

There were 400,000 anchor babies born in the U.S. in 2007 (Ariz. State rep. Russell Pearce).
    That's 1,095 illegal alien babies delivered every single day. And no doubt the taxpayers pay for nearly every one of those deliveries. One report says that the cost to deliver an illegal alien baby without health insurance (obviously) is $2,842 per delivery. So to pay for just the deliveries alone, we are ripped off to the tune of $1,136,800,000! THAT'S 1 BILLION, 136 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR, for just the delivery costs alone! And if you ask me, that figure of $2,842 seems low since it does not factor in pre-natal care and post delivery medical costs. The true cost is much higher, so we are getting screwed for a lot more than the $1.136 BILLION estimate. And of course, the massive rip-off just starts there, being as these anchor babies are considered as U.S. citizens the gravy train is just beginning. Add in the costs for welfare, MediCaid, MediCare, SSI, food stamps, education and ESL programs, incarceration, public defenders, the list goes on and on and on...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See this excellent and very recent article, "Anchor Babies Weigh the Econlmy Down":
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100302-anchor.html+babies

Yeah, I'm a nurse. Just come have lunch with me sometime in my major employer's lunchtime cafe/bbby area. There you will see the groups of illegal aliens hanging out with throngs of family members, each taking home their new bundle of joy, or the mama bursting with child, in labor, walking around waiting to pop.

Other than the elderly ill, that is about all I see now in the hospital I work in. They are just swarming the place.

Glad I don't work in labor and delivery. However, on my floor, we take care of plenty of their aging relatives they drag over with them. Most of them are diabetics, have had strokes, heart problems, etc. They are in critical care wards, costing the U.S. taxpayers thousands everyday.

I honest don't know how the hospital admin people live with this ...I just don't understand it. They say they are in the black, but they've got to be gov. subsidized.

Here's on from Amarillo. Do a search on '70% of Parkland births to illegal immigrants'. That article will link you to others, they did a series on this.

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/111906/ ... 0844.shtml

jjmm
    The situation you describe reminds me of Terry Anderson's (LA Talk Show) quote:
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention!

But Zeezil, that's just it. They don't seem to be paying attention. Hospital staff just blindly walk by these people, or step around them, like it's all normal. They speak Spanish with them at the bedside ...making it all SO easy on them!

But it's not just Hispanics ..it's immigrants from all over the world . ..they're just coming here in droves getting free health care! Universal health care? We're already providing it -- TO THE UNIVERSE!

It's like EVERYONE is oblivous to what is going on. Hey, America -- you're being taken OVER! Hellloooo? Is anybody home??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12