Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shonuff......

What state do you live in?

I NEED REAL HELP WITH AN IMMIGRATION PROBLEM!!!!

Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You need an attorney that specializes in this. I would suggest reporting her to ICE as a marriage scam.

Immigration Resources:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this.

Dixie
    This sounds like good advice to me.

If anyone needs help from ICE it seems they have a serious problem. First will be finding a number to call or an address to write.

Then I've heard to only way to get them to respond is to tell them that your employees are talking about forming a union. I hear then they will show up the next day.

I'm not sure how to work this into your situation.

I NEED REAL HELP WITH AN IMMIGRATION PROBLEM!!!!

I know. I spoke with a few immigration attorney's at first. They only help people get through the system. They said there was nothing they could do. I have driven to my local ICE office in OakBrook Terrace Illinois a number of times. At first they told me they could arrest my in-laws for deportation, but it was futile because in their experience the Immigration judges would take pity on them and give them green cards. Everyone arrested for deportation gets a deportation hearing.

The last time I was there, I was pushing for them to do something. The agent I spoke to told me that he was in fear of being fired if he did anything. He pointed me to the security cameras in his office. He said they are under orders not to do anything.

Wow... If I wrote what I want to write I would be thrown out of here.....

Rule 1) Never have your bride shipped UPS....

I knew a guy that was from Korean descent... SAME thing... Took him to the cleaners.... He was nothing more then a check to bring the "Family" over..... He would work 18 hours a day. When he would get home at night they would SHHH him because the Whole family was watching a Korean Soap Opera on his Big screen TV... Not one person was working....He just walked out and gave them the house...........

I guess the issues are two fold for me.

1) The relatives who came for a 6 month visit who suddenly demand a lifetime of support/obedience because the U.S. government does not enforce it's immigration laws.

2) The discarded children in China, that I am fighting to protect my son from becoming one. In China I have no way to check on him, and he would be outside of our courts jurisdiction/influence.

This is just a suggestion- I don't know if it would work or help or make it worse. Have you thought of going to the media? Like a newspaper, local tv station? Just a thought maybe if more people saw it there might be someone out there that would actually help? Just a thought.

Good luck for you and your son.

Nicole

Its does not sound like you would have a good case for marriage fraud due to the length of your marriage and the fact you have a son together.

Your best bet is to find a good 'family law' lawyer and fight for your sons future. The time to bring up immigration fraud is during the conditional two year period before the foreign spouse is granted lawful "permanent"resident status.

As far as the guests/Inlaws go...if they are now out of status try contacting ICE/DRO Fugitive Operations in Chicago.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Knowing my wife as I do, she would not be pulling these stunts except for the guidance of her parents. I have thought a lot about skips comments, and they actually mirror our governments. This is why we have an immigration problem in America.

As far as the two year limit, that is crap. I have not been trying to get my wife sent back, but her parents. I have been trying to get them sent back officially after their first year here. INS, ICE, etc, has done nothing. Now ICE say's they have been here too long to send them back. Excuse me, but what happened to the rule of law?

Many illegals come with the idea not of being a part of American society, but sending money, and resources back to their home countries.
    This is so true, ShoNuff...and as an American citizen I am angry and insulted by this rip off or our economy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12