Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    will go back to the doctors on tue. 18 th . Finding out whats going on.
    with my heart. I fill fine somedays especiall the jokes.
    Good luck Koob......you have been in my prayers every night. My mother went through the same thing. One of the MOST important things is to make sure you get LOTS of protein. Fish, chicken, even protein shakes. I know that sometimes you don't have the appetite to eat, you just have to force yourself. God Bless You Koob
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Thanks. I am worried a little bit but, not to a point pulling my hair out. It might hurt me I have hair past my shoulders and it thick.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    koobster praying.

I have other strong prayers I'd like to pass it on to if that is OK with you.

Lord, please give the doctors wisdom, koobster peace and trust in Your strong arm. When we don't understand the work of your hand Lord let us remember we can trust Your Heart toward us.

koobster should surgery be needed will you please let someone in your family know how to contact alipac so we can have an update and how long the recovery will be? That would be helpful.

Yes I will have someone here to update. Just in case.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Prayers for you. You have already withstood a lot of physical and, no doubt, mental stress, which is indicative of a strong constitution and spirit.

As a bit of encouragement: my beloved father had four open heart surgeries during his lifetime, plus three surgeries for aneurysms(two abdominal). He survived it all, not particularly the worse for wear. I viewed each successful surgery as a miracle, as he had a congenital heart defect and had been told at the age of 33(first heart attack) that he wouldn't live to see 40. When he passed, many years later, it was from a totally unrelated illness.

God will be by your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Prayers for you. You have already withstood a lot of physical and, no doubt, mental stress, which is indicative of a strong constitution and spirit.

As a bit of encouragement: my beloved father had four open heart surgeries during his lifetime, plus three surgeries for aneurysms(two abdominal). He survived it all, not particularly the worse for wear. I viewed each successful surgery as a miracle, as he had a congenital heart defect and had been told at the age of 33(first heart attack) that he wouldn't live to see 40. When he passed, many years later, it was from a totally unrelated illness.

I am sorry for your loss. He did his job, what his passion was to fix, hearts.I have congential heart diease. If I have to have open heart,
    maybe your dad can be with me in spirit, helping whoever is going to take care of me. I have had aneuryms, just one. I was operated on 1991,
    and my baby was only 1 1/2 years old.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki

I am sorry for your loss. He did his job, what his passion was to fix, hearts.I have congential heart diease. If I have to have open heart,
    maybe your dad can be with me in spirit, helping whoever is going to take care of me. I have had aneuryms, just one. I was operated on 1991,
    and my baby was only 1 1/2 years old.
    He has been gone for almost 15 years(almost 70 when he passed), and I just wanted to mention him since he had a congenital diagnosis as you do. It wasn't discovered until his first heart attack, and there was no such thing as open heart surgery at the time. Within 10 years, the medical advances had been made to perform such a lifesaver. I'm amazed by the leaps that have occurred in the treatment of heart disease in the last 20 years, and I pray you continue to benefit from this knowledge.

My father was a very kind and wise man, and I feel sure he would want to be beside you if he can arrange it.

Tomarrow is the day. I go for a MRI, and find out more.
    If I have too have surgery, I will have it soon.

I goofed, MRI is for the 6 of march.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

my prayers have been, and will continue to be with you koobster.

working4change
    I have been praying Koobster and I pray that your results today will be good.
    I know the Lord is with you and will continue to give you strength. Hang in there.

Thank you all, for your prayers.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast