Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need your prayers

went to the doctors today. had a EKG done, they found a right ventricle blockage. I will be seeing a cardiologist next week.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I have had 4 open heart surgeries already. My last one nearly took me out. I had a anysum on the left main cornary artery, had to have 4 by pass surgery. I dont want to go through another one.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Dear Heavenly Father, please keep our friend safe in your loving arms. Grant him a speedy recovery from this illness.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thoughts and prayers will be with you through this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Dear Heavenly Father, please keep our friend safe in your loving arms. Grant him a speedy recovery from this illness.

I am a girl.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

koobster, I pray all goes well. But until you know for sure, please do your best not to worry without you knowing results. That kind of WHAT IF fear can eat a person from inside out.
    We need you to help alleviate and figure out a way to get us out of this quicksand we are in.
    God bless you.

Koobster: You are in my prayers. Hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

I am sending you a huge hug along with letting you know that you are in my prayers.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope everything turns out alright for you.

Stuff like this is really a reminder for me to make sure I lead as much a healthy life as possible (which I probably haven't been doing). I'm not saying your case was preventable, I don't know the circumstances, but many people do have the power to prevent these sort of diseases. They really need to be careful and responsible.

Again, best of wishes to you and everyone else going through the same situation.

Koobster,

I hope this week goes fast for you, and that you have comforting news from your Doctor as you follow this through.

May God bless and care for you!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast