Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They have to cancel tomarrow and do it on Fri. Hopefully access will approve my appointment, for Fri. If it was a illegal, boy look out roll out the red carpet for them.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

koobster: try the "no Ingles" routine. And if they bring you a Spanish translator, you don't speak that either. Now start working on some obscure dying or dead language like what the ancient Egyptians spoke.
    My prayers are with you, kiddo, and I am sure studying ancient Egyptian or even Old French or Old English will take your mind off of current worries. You cannot, and are not allowed to worry about What Ifs. You don't need to waste energy until you find out what is going on, because you need that energy to handle it. God is with you and recognizes a determined soul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like the old egymtian language or whatever it is, i will do some catchup also.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    koobster: try the "no Ingles" routine. And if they bring you a Spanish translator, you don't speak that either. Now start working on some obscure dying or dead language like what the ancient Egyptians spoke.
    My prayers are with you, kiddo, and I am sure studying ancient Egyptian or even Old French or Old English will take your mind off of current worries. You cannot, and are not allowed to worry about What Ifs. You don't need to waste energy until you find out what is going on, because you need that energy to handle it. God is with you and recognizes a determined soul.
    C'mon it is Paddy's day, learn Gaelic lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sounds good.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

From N Carolina .......Prayers be with you koob..........I am sure the man up stairs is watching over you. Sometimes we go through tough times in our lives but in the end it just makes us all that much more STRONGER!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Well, I am getting ready to leave now, so I will talk at you all later.
    Hopefully. I printed out my jokes for koobster, and taking them with me. You all be good now, I will be back. I hope no sugery, after all the test they did, ugh.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

got everything done. Went yesterday, heart cath, and fixed the value.
    fill a little tired but, okay. took my jokes with me.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Hey Koobster

I have been following this thread but this is my first post.So happy to hear you are home and feeling well enough to post so soon after a heart cath.

So they were able to fix the valve without surgery and that is great news !! Prayers were answered and all those jokes helped to I am sure !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I left the jokes at the hospital. Maybe it will cheer others.

Heart Cath, nothing to it nowdays. Wided out the value, and now it dont leak.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast