Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    yeap, and I am still a girl
    Are you sure? rofl

yep, still am still a girl. Harhar

you will like this one. I went to get my drivers licence renewed, okay so I have my birth certificate right, its says I am a female right? well are you ready for this?? I go up and they get all the information to be put on my licence, got my mug takin. then they hand me the licences ( mexican girl did this ) well I didnt look at it until I got outside. I looked at the sex and what happened I was laughting so hard my husband says to me whats so funny? i showed him my licences and I told him to look at the sex, and
    it stated I was a male??? what the heck??? So I guess my sex has changed. My drivers licence says I am a male.
    my husband says keep it like that it will freak people out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

and I still have not got my suckers yet.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    yeap, and I am still a girl
    Are you sure? rofl

yep, still am still a girl. Harhar

you will like this one. I went to get my drivers licence renewed, okay so I have my birth certificate right, its says I am a female right? well are you ready for this?? I go up and they get all the information to be put on my licence, got my mug takin. then they hand me the licences ( mexican girl did this ) well I didnt look at it until I got outside. I looked at the sex and what happened I was laughting so hard my husband says to me whats so funny? i showed him my licences and I told him to look at the sex, and
    it stated I was a male??? what the heck??? So I guess my sex has changed. My drivers licence says I am a male.
    my husband says keep it like that it will freak people out.

ROFL I don't remember who started the confusion over your sex, but I am thinking it was a premonition. lol So how does hubby like being married to a boy?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it started at the first on the first page.

And probally because my name is Terri,
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

The 28th of this month I am going to talk to a doctor who operates on the heart. my pulmonary valve is really bad. i can hardly keep my breath.
    we will then decide if i need to be opened up, and have this taken care of. it was in bad shape to do anything to it is too far open now, it needs to be replaced.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    Hang in there, we are all praying for you!

Hang in there and have faith!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

My prayers are with you. Everything will be fine... you'll see.

I wouldn't worry about it as we do have the best doctors in the world, and the world knows it.
    And as soon as you wake up from anasthesia, demand a laptop with internet so you can let us know what is happening!
    As always, my thoughts and prayers are with you, koobster. I want to see you back on that motorcycle driving the roads like your avatar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is one thing I am going to DEMAND is a computer in my room.

April 28 is when I go talk to a surgeon. Then from there I will probally be hospitalized. At least I am going to the nut house, in a straight jacket huh??
    Proud to be an AMERICAN