Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Nice!

Koobster, thank you for such a nice response, and there is no question how much everyone cares about you. Wishing you only the best!
    Koobster said
    My heart feels good already, kinda warm and fuzzy all over.
    That is so nice to hear!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Koobster, I am sure you have no worries. I have a team of old ladies (not just the young ones that frequent this site ) at the nursing home my mom-in-law works at praying for you too. I am sure you know what they say about old ladies praying.....Satan might as well give up because they won't shut up lololol

DEEDEE you are making me dizzy
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(((((BIG HUG))))) for you, Koobster, and my thoughts and prayers will be with you this week.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My thoughts and prayers are with you koobster. They can do wonderful things nowadays. Please do keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Koobster, I am sure you have no worries. I have a team of old ladies (not just the young ones that frequent this site ) at the nursing home my mom-in-law works at praying for you too. I am sure you know what they say about old ladies praying.....Satan might as well give up because they won't shut up lololol

DEEDEE you are making me dizzy

I love it.....
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Whoa Koobster, prayers that it all goes well, especially in the hospital as there's sometimes more worry about what you can get in there, as opposed to what you go in for.

Heavenly Father, give comfort, peace and healing to koobster as only you can do. Bless her, guide her doctors in your will Lord. Thank you Lord for your many blessings. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Koobster, you will continue to be in my prayers. Please keep us all posted.

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Dear Heavenly Father, please keep our friend safe in your loving arms. Grant him a speedy recovery from this illness.

I am a girl.
    Oops. Shows what I know. I'll be wearing red in your honor. Wishing you talented doctors, kind nurses and a speedy recovery.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Dear Heavenly Father, please keep our friend safe in your loving arms. Grant him a speedy recovery from this illness.

I am a girl.
    Oops. Shows what I know. I'll be wearing red in your honor. Wishing you talented doctors, kind nurses and a speedy recovery.

Red is the color of heart diease. I am going to start wearing a ribbon.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

How are you feeling Lady Koobster?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast