Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAPWIFE.......your courage is inspiring
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    MAPWIFE,
    Excellent work. I thank you and respect your resolve. That is what it takes. RESOLVE. If you oppose illegal immigration then you oppose illegal immigration. Period. Whether you are the only person alive that opposes illegal immigration, whether the whole world opposes illegal immigration or somewhere in between does not matter. RESOLVE. Those who think in numbers are Beta mentality. Me and my associates have done many one person protests. If you want to focus on numbers focus on how well your message is received by the passer bys, since the passer bys will usually be greater than the numbers of protesters you manage to turn out. Our message of DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS gets overwhelming support whether there is one of us holding a sign or many of us.
    We carry cell phones, tape recorders and either digital or video cameras in case we are attacked. Another techniue when doing a one person protest is to place a video camera in your car and position it to record the area you will be protesting in. Be aware of the area being videotaped when you protest and stay within that area.
    And remember, individuals and small groups have been the driving force behind a lot of history.

I remember a day when there was one lone protester.........on a bus. I believe her name was Rosa Parks !

GREAT job, Mapwife !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mapwife!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!! You are so brave!!!!
    Next time take your own water! Also, wear shades so you are less likely to be recognized and you can deny it if anyone one ask. Also, you do not have to give your real name. You can give a variation of it....

Please, get us a photograph of yourself and post it in the pictures!!!!!! Your my hero!!!!!

Don't dispare! You may have actually imspired others that will seek you out.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    mapwife!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!! You are so brave!!!!
    Next time take your own water! Also, wear shades so you are less likely to be recognized and you can deny it if anyone one ask. Also, you do not have to give your real name. You can give a variation of it....

Dixie
    Dixie, I did all of the above. Wore my dark glasses with a ball cap, and carried my own water. I didn't give my name, though I was asked several times.

One of the interesting debates I had was with a guy about 60 when I talked to him about all the drug trafficing and the "backpackers and mules" that are part of the problem. He was sooo fast to discount that they are linked to illegal immigration and didn't think this was an issue. This just shows you the blinders some of these people are wearing.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

mapwife,

Sounds like you have the necessary protest protection skills.
    I take pepper spay too. Just in case. So far, nothing bad has happened.

You are doing the right thing!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!

You are right they are in denial. All they want to believe is what they are selling. Good and nice people just wanting to live in work in America. They refuse to see themselves for what they are. Criminals. Also, they see the same videos we do.

Dixie

What a brave soul you are. I've thought many times about going out by myself. But in San Diego a lone person is fair game. A fellow San Diego Minutemen member was out with his wife protesting in front of a Wells Fargo bank. Three female employees came out and started called him some of the most foul names that he could not repeat. One of the female employees punched him several times and is now suing him for hitting her. So please be careful and always keep a camera handy when protesting in a group or solo.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12