Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Cassie, thanks for the reply.

This is a clear scam. Reporter jobs should not fall under the H1B catergory, and H1B visas should be given to people for jobs that make more than $ 29,000/yr. I'm a hairdresseer and if I'd work full time, I'd make more than $ 29,000. My job and a reporter's job can't be classified under the H1B.
    Yep, you get it - that's good. It's a scam alright. The question everyone should ask is: 'so how many other sleazeballs are doing the same thing?' Sadly, it's becoming trendy. I'm convinced that the more you look into the program the more you'll find it working against the interest of most Americans. Question all public comments from USCIS or most businesses/industry groups as well.

Also, keep in mind that my experience is filtered through the experience of someone in the IT area for the most part. Just FYI, IT-related H1B applications comprise, I think (I could be wrong, but last time I heard the %...) about 80% of the total. Like Kate mentioned earlier, remember that the USCIS has issued MORE H1Bs in excess of the legal cap of 65k!!! (oooh).
    Medical-related H1B applications are only a small % of the overall number and I don't have much of a problem with those folks really.

Anyway, stick around and help us win over more compatriots in the cause - be they Democrats, Republicans, Independents, martians, etc.!
    The larger goal of nipping the illegal immigration problem in the bud is the thing we all need to keep focused on and solve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I am not suprised that a little smilie is all you could come back with in the wake of your unwarranted and factually deficient slanderous attack.

cassie wrote:
    And Bush DID use the word CRUSADE after 911, but it probably went over you head.
    And so did the stupidest man in America only 2 weeks ago on National TV - Sunday talk shows
    Senator joe biden

Go figure.........a DEM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    cassie wrote:
    And Bush DID use the word CRUSADE after 911, but it probably went over you head.
    And so did the stupidest man in America only 2 weeks ago on National TV - Sunday talk shows
    Senator joe biden

Go figure.........a DEM
    Since when is "crusade" a bad word, anyhow? When I was a kid, Gofroi de Bouillon was a hero. So was Christopher Columbus. I'll be damned if I'll let a politically correct media, propagandistic textbooks, or snotnosed brats indoctrinated by the above tell me who my heroes can and cannot be or try to "newspeak" perfectly acceptable words and events out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    cassie wrote:
    Senator joe biden

Go figure.........a DEM
    Since when is "crusade" a bad word, anyhow? When I was a kid, Gofroi de Bouillon was a hero. So was Christopher Columbus. I'll be damned if I'll let a politically correct media, propagandistic textbooks, or snotnosed brats indoctrinated by the above tell me who my heroes can and cannot be or try to "newspeak" perfectly acceptable words and events out of existence.
    biden used it with purpose, Crocket. I've watched this word 'crusade' get thrown around now by the dems time after time. As we all know, this is but one 'excuse' that the islamic maniacs have used to justify their jihad.

biden knew exactly what he was doing as it was surely broadcast on al jazeera.

I am not suprised that a little smilie is all you could come back with in the wake of your unwarranted and factually deficient slanderous attack.

PhredE,

I ill try to answer your post before tomorrow.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie

PhredE,

I ill try to answer your post before tomorrow.
    ... And STILL no defense for your slander.

... And STILL no defense for your slander.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

CG, I believe that meant she was ignoring you

cassie,,,Who`s wasting bandwich now?
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

CG, I believe that meant she was ignoring you

cassie,,,Who`s wasting bandwich now?
    I understand what it's supposed to mean, but I also know what it really means with regard to her ability to back up the nonsense at which I took offense.