Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I remember 1965

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I remember 1965

"Our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually."
    Senator Edward Kennedy,
    During debate of the Immigration Act of 1965"

As a little boy I remember way back in 65 my Mom saying " this immigration will be the ruination of our Country"

I guess she was right Look at the mess we have now.

Here is a good little article about 1965

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re ... sp?ID=4991
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: I remember 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Senator Edward Kennedy,

As a little boy I remember way back in 65 my Mom saying " this immigration will be the ruination of our Country"

I guess she was right Look at the mess we have now.
    I've got that for my signature.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But Ted should have added that in 1969. My car will be flooded with water, with Mary inside.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Nice, Scuba.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It happened again in 1986 when Reagan signed the "immigration reform act". It gave amnesty to 3 million with the promise that our borders would be secured and labor laws enforced. Here we are 20 years later again and it's more of the same. They really do think the American people are sheeple. I'm beginning to think they're right.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Well Since we are on Kennedy. Here is the Joke of the day.

Joke of the Day
    OLD PRIEST'S DYING WISH
    February 16, 2006 11:54 AM EST

The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for one of his aides to come near.
    "Yes father" said the aide.

"I would really like to see Ted Kennedy and Charles Schumer before I die", whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, father" replied the aide.

The aide sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived. Kennedy and Schumer would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital, Schumer commented to Kennedy "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images after the number the Republicans have done on us." Kennedy couldn't help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Kennedy' s hand in his right hand and Schumer's hand in his left.

There was silence and a look of 'serenity' on the old priest's face.

Finally Senator Kennedy spoke ... "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to 'pattern my life' after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"AMEN" said Kennedy. "AMEN" said Schumer.

The old priest continued . "He died between two thieves.... I would like to do the same."

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    It happened again in 1986 when Reagan signed the "immigration reform act". It gave amnesty to 3 million with the promise that our borders would be secured and labor laws enforced. Here we are 20 years later again and it's more of the same. They really do think the American people are sheeple. I'm beginning to think they're right.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    Geesch! What sad memories. Thats when we all had to go take special programs at work like: PLURISM IN THE WORKPLACE, AND DIVERSITY IS YOUR FRIEND. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    I hated those times because our company was swamped with people who couldnt speak a bit of english. Every Temporary Agency in the country made a moutain of cash that year.
    That WAS the beginning to where we are TODAY. Sadly, everyone who came here then, replaced American workers who trained them. And it is happening today, only companies are blantant enough to hire illegals, AFTER WE TRAIN THEM. Why not--they work for peanuts.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senator Edward Kennedy,
    I guess no one city actually has a million YET, but they are working on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also remember

One other thing I also remember are stores on the main avenue changing from names like Lobels and Woolworths to La Cassa and little Cuba and so on.

Suddenly wanted signs went in store window saying " Help Wanted you must speak Spanish to apply"

This area is now fully taken over by foreigners and you best speak Spanish if you even want to walk on the avenue.

So much for even being able to go back to the old neighborhood. So tell me should I feel sorry for these people who say " they just want a better life" DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast