Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Reported local McDonalds three ways

I reported a local McDonalds that has almost entire staff of immigrants. None speak English and I know the area they come from. I am very sure they are illegal.

-I filed report with ICE

-I called McDonalds corporate number. Of course they just gave me standard company answer that they do not hire illegals.

-I called the local restaurant directly and talked with the manager. He was actually willing to talk. He said he just looks at their documents and if they appear (to him) to be OK then he hires them. When I pointed out that they easily forge these documents he just begged off saying that is all he can do.

And that is the big problem...these restaurants play dumb about checking papers.

Ther's a fourth way to report them. Call Social Security, they will pay a reward for turning in people using fake cards.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

When I pointed out that they easily forge these documents he just begged off saying that is all he can do.
    Actually, that is all he HAS to do. Check the SSN and if it's a valid #, he can hire them. No one tells him it's not that person's number or how many times it's been used by other illegals. SSA and the IRS know but can't tell because of an insane "privacy" law.

My big problem with this is, besides the actions of the SSA and IRS, who can prove the manager knowingly hired an illegal? He might "know" because of badly forged documents or just gut instinct, but hires them anyway. That's just unethical. And it goes all the way to the top of the company ladder.

Some companies tell applicants to bring in another number if the first SSN checks out as invalid. Now THAT'S unethical!
    Americans First!

WavTek, is that true? I may have just won the lottery!(kidding)

Seriously, we can do that?

I had heard years ago the IRS paid if you reported someone cheating on their taxes and it was proven correct.
    Americans First!

Quote Originally Posted by HomeOfTheBrave
    WavTek, is that true? I may have just won the lottery!(kidding)

Seriously, we can do that?

I had heard years ago the IRS paid if you reported someone cheating on their taxes and it was proven correct.
    The IRS does give out rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeOfTheBrave
    When I pointed out that they easily forge these documents he just begged off saying that is all he can do.
    Actually, that is all he HAS to do. Check the SSN and if it's a valid #, he can hire them. No one tells him it's not that person's number or how many times it's been used by other illegals. SSA and the IRS know but can't tell because of an insane "privacy" law.

My big problem with this is, besides the actions of the SSA and IRS, who can prove the manager knowingly hired an illegal? He might "know" because of badly forged documents or just gut instinct, but hires them anyway. That's just unethical. And it goes all the way to the top of the company ladder.

Some companies tell applicants to bring in another number if the first SSN checks out as invalid. Now THAT'S unethical!
    I had an associate who worked in the private contractor/construction business a few years back. She said that when the employer submitted their tax records for the year, the IRS would respond back if a SSN was not valid. The employer would confront the illegal and the illegal would simply quit and go to another employer and this cycle apparently goes on all the time.

Does someone have the national database the employers can call to check on the SSN? I believe there is one out there and the ACLU is trying to get it banned.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

This is exactly why I blame each Senator personally for this mess when I call them. Their aids say "It's not the Senator's faoult if the laws haven't been enforced because that job belongs to the Executive Branch." But as you can see, the LAWS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN TO BE ALMOST UNENFORCEABLE - and everyone TRIES TO blame someone else for it.

But the final blame goes to the CONGRESSMEN who WROTE and/or PASSED the laws that are unenforceable against their big business buddies.

The writers of the Laws (starting out as bills ) are EITHER INCOMPETENT OR PURPOSELY WRITING UNENFORCEABLE LAWS. whichever one it is, and I tend to go with the latter, these Congressmen deserve to lose their jobs. Anyone who voted for the last bunch of immigration laws NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF OFFICE because they wrote laws they know would be enforced with the greatest difficulty.

WE MUST CALL THEM ON THIS INCOMPETENCE/CYNICAL MISUSE OF POWER. WE MUST NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS TRAVESTY AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Same thing with Social Security "privacy policy" you mentioned. This is obviously put into place to PROTECT the businesses from prosecution under the law. This is what I would expect for ORAGANIZED CRIME - IT IS NOTHING FANCIER THAN THE PROTECTIONISM PRACTICED BY THE LATE MAFIA. Looks like organized crime has found a way to go legit, so their traditional organization is not needed so much anymore.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Does someone have the national database the employers can call to check on the SSN? I believe there is one out there and the ACLU is trying to get it banned.
    They should be able to use the SAVE program.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/services/SAVE.htm#two

Quote:

This is exactly why I blame each Senator personally for this mess when I call them. Their aids say "It's not the Senator's faoult if the laws haven't been enforced because that job belongs to the Executive Branch." But as you can see, the LAWS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN TO BE ALMOST UNENFORCEABLE - and everyone TRIES TO blame someone else for it.
    And the additional hammer over the heads of the employers is the EEOC. If they refuse to hire someone who actually IS legal because they think he/she ISN't. what happens then?

These contradictory laws have got to be wiped off the books and sorted out so that everyone is on the same page reading the same language!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast