Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saw Diane Fienstein and Trent Lott lying on televison

I hated that dude, I swear I do, both of them were sitting all close together. They both have the most hideous hair, it doesn't move at all. I hate both of them. I can hardly watch when they are on television.

JAK
    Yes, I saw that...Fienstein wants to talk about FAIR....
    Is it FAIR that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA IGNORES THAT WE ARE BEING INVADED BY A FOREIGN COUNTRY???!!!!!!!!

That 12 - 25 people are being killed on a daily basis by illegal aliens!!!!!!

THROW THESE TWO OUT OF OFFICE. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED SENATORS!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes, I saw that...Fienstein wants to talk about FAIR....
    Is it FAIR that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA IGNORES THAT WE ARE BEING INVADED BY A FOREIGN COUNTRY???!!!!!!!!

That 12 - 25 people are being killed on a daily basis by illegal aliens!!!!!!

THROW THESE TWO OUT OF OFFICE. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED SENATORS!!!!!
    Senor and Senora are appropriate for these two! Vote them out!!!!!

Banned
    If Sen. Feinstein wants to talk about "fairness", then fairness would dictate that she go to prison after directing probably millions in federal defense funds to her husband's company while sitting on the armed services committee.

The woman is a criminal, a low-life and should crawl back under the rock from whence she slithered.

I saw that also. Those two are just to peas in a pod. I swear they are related.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Ditto Kate.

Feinstein needs to take the beam out of her eye! She is such a hypocrite!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone feel safe knowing that these elected officials are the ones who are supposed to be protecting the American people from invasion and harm?What an eye opener this rush to amnesty and ignoring the wishes of the citizens has been for all of us.I think we finally realize that our elected officials (most anyway) care more about themselves than what is right and good for the country.

Both the Democratic and Republican party's will never be the same after this amnesty fiasco.Their trust,respect,and credibility has withered with the support and promotion of this amnesty bill that will be so harmful to America and it's citizens.Royalty in England and France never thought so highly of it's privileges,decrees,and decisions,as this group of amnesty Senators who are ignoring the will of the American people and imposing their own agenda on all of us.When they say that this bill is not amnesty,280 million people gag and turn away from their tv sets.Then they wonder why we don't trust Congress to enforce any laws that would be passed?

I agree JAK, why are they bit complain about the cable news stations who for the last couple of years have refused to report on the rallys, the truths about illegl immigration, why are they not talking about the North American Union the Super Nafta Highway, the millions of people who will lose everything for this highway the trucks from mexico that are going to be rollling across America to kill more of our families, Yes these two make me sick, they sure don't have a problem when it doesn't benefit them!!! \
    I'm going to send Feinstein a fax tomorrow that says pretty much that!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    ChromeDome, I agree completely. I actually think that this immigration fiasco has awakened the country to the extraordinary corruption and comandeering of our government by big money and an "elite" few who work behind the scenes through their proxies in office.

This immigration debate has made crystal clear what is really going on. I am certain that every day, more and more Americans become aware of the reality - a very harsh reality - but we can no longer go on believing that elected officials have our bests interests at heart.

For this, I am thankful.

That is right. We know that they are all on drugs or something. Where is the patriotism. Now we know why that has gone to. Not of me I have my Lighted up American Flag in my window just in case the Illegals forget where they are.
    I don't think we will ever a normal election again. We have to keep pressing on with getting these illegals out of here and our corporations fined or shut down and these politicans in check.
    We could have a third party arise out of this. That may be the only thing that can save us.
    Boy, we have a lot of work ahead.
    Talk Radio Needs To Stay. It is our right to listen to talk radio like it the cable companies right to show x rated movies at night.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast