Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we're up against far more than we want to admit....

I'm not waving the white flag here, folks.....far from it. I'm still in this fight, and I'm not going anywhere unless asked to. But I have something to say....

I don't think the tactics Americans who want to stop illegal immigration have used thus far are working. It's been like trying to kill an elephant with a squirt gun.

The illegal alien invaders have four huge things going for them: (1) they massively outbreed Americans; (2) there's too much apathy and ignorance on the part of most Americans regarding the illegal invasion; (3) there are a U.S. government, U.S. businesses, U.S. employers, and U.S. mainstream media who welcome them here; and (4) they have the fierce protection from the ACLU, the Catholic Church, and many other influential human rights organizations.

Their army is MASSIVELY stronger than our army. They're winning. If you don't believe this, then come to Southern California and see for yourself. They ARE succeeding in taking over the Southwestern United States.

So what can we do? Try to elect anti-illegal immigration, pro-American leaders? That isn't working, especially in the Southwest where most politicians are for open borders and amnesty. We've seen what happens to anybody who takes a stand against the illegals. They are immediately subjected to lawsuits and claims of unconstitutionality. The fierce protectors of the illegal invaders quickly squash anybody who takes a real stand against them.

This bizarre new American idealism of political correctness and multiculturism has taken hold of not only the vast majority of our government, but the vast majority of Americans as well. And those of us who don't subscribe to this new idealism are seen as racist and nativist. I see this new idealism in America as being as radical and dangerous to America as radical Islam is.

But I'll keep hanging in here and I'll keep fighting, even though I feel it does very little good .
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

LOL, you picked a bad day to post this.

Our opponents movement is imploding and the bad news has been rolling in for them all day.

Their voter registration drives are failing, their marches reduced by 90%! Congress said no way on reform bills this year today!

Miller is running for cover!

illegal alien rights movement IMPLODES on Labor Day!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40004
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC, I'll eat crow and listen to a thousand "I told you so's". Believe me. I WANT to be SOOO wrong.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I'm here in Southern California and trust I FEEL you on this
    totally. The only reason I haven't thrown in the towel is I see
    SMALL changes every so often. For example, the Hispanic
    parents were in an uproar at the school last week b/c the translators
    weren't provided for Back to School Night! I was so happy!
    They have been getting translators paid for by the district EVERY
    year for these parents who will NOT enroll in the FREE English
    classes and outright REFUSE to learn English.

Taking away the translator was a BIG step forward. Their
    comfort zone is slowly shrinking.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I bet it taste like chicken!

Just teasing with you!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sunsetincali wrote:
    comfort zone is slowly shrinking
    Things like this are always so encouraging, but then usually the ACLU or somebody steps in, and the next thing you know....the translator is back. It seems that we always take one step forward only to take two steps back.

Dixie..LOL

The ACLU is stretched pretty thin these days. Wonder how long before they snap under the strain of this national political uprising?

W

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    I'm here in Southern California and trust I FEEL you on this
    totally. The only reason I haven't thrown in the towel is I see
    SMALL changes every so often. For example, the Hispanic
    parents were in an uproar at the school last week b/c the translators
    weren't provided for Back to School Night! I was so happy!
    They have been getting translators paid for by the district EVERY
    year for these parents who will NOT enroll in the FREE English
    classes and outright REFUSE to learn English.

comfort zone is slowly shrinking.
    hahahahhahh omg that is great. I bet they were super angry over that one.

MW
    I can certainly understand your frustration americangirl. In regards to the illegal immigration problem, California was the first state to be conquered by hoards of illegal immigrants and it'll probably be the last state to be rid of them (hopefully not by an amnesty bill though). Please, just keep your chin up and continue the good fight!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am so tired but I am dancing in my home office.

Only hundreds in LA!?!?! Down from how many tens of thousands? Only hundreds in Charlotte? Down from over 5,000!?!?!

I'm doing my happy dance.

Americangirl,

You might want to put that crow in the Microwave for a few mins and these might help too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast