Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This gave me an idea. What if we wrote to every political candidate, to which we donated money to their campagne, who now support illegal immigration, and asked for a refund. Of course they would'nt give us one, but it gets the message across, especailly since money seems to be their driving force.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Welcome Maxwell, Have you thought about filing a reverse discrimination suit? I am not for all these frivilous lawsuits, that would sure send a message to our government though and hey, you never know, you just might get your money back, plus punitive damages for all your headache and pain and suffering trying to do it the legal way instead of just sneaking in the back door and demanding your citizenship! I do expect 4o percent of all money gained from this lawsuit for my free legal advice Just teasing, just teasing, about the money not about the lawsuit.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Maxwell, why can't a crowd of legal immigrants get together and go before congress to express your concerns about how this illegal immigrant issue affects the issue of legal immigration? To explain to your new leaders just how unfair this practice is to the plight of immigrants trying to come to this country in a legal fashion, and what a slap in the face for following the laws of a country to gain citizenship it is.Everyone else goes before Congress why can't legal immigrants do that?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

If she had told the government that she had a keen interest in cutting up chickens for Tyson foods she might have gotten a discount. I imagine a lot of people who went the legal route feel they have been shafted.

As far as the driving goes, from what I understand in our state, they have to show 2 forms of id to get a driver's license. It can be a utility bill, a valid credit card or a social security card. As far as the license plates for the car the ones I have heard of that were arrested had a stolen license plate that was stolen from an identical car. So when the cops run a check on the plate it comes up that the plate belongs to that car. It really ticked me off about the driver's license. When I went to get my driver's license they wanted my social security number, like they didn't already have it on file, so I ask them what does an illegal have to give you to get a driver's license, that is when I was told a utility bill or a valid credit card,etc. I should have said, just hang on, I am going home to get my electric bill and will be right back.

Amnesty never! They already have broken the law if they give amnesty I have some friends in prison that should be set free. Hey they broke the law too and I am sure they would love to get out of prison. To me there is no difference when you break the law you have to pay the price

"If you can't do the time don't do the crime" Oh wait that was Robert Blake---Never mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12