Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will be evicted soon

I will be evicted soon. That's right, my bank account has be seized and my rent money is gone. My reward for being loyal to America. Americans spit in my face when I ask to have a contract over illegals. Americans spit in my face when I ask to join me in nearly 60 protests. The same Americans that are "against illegal immigration". Not one American has lifted a finger to support me when I chose a path of honor. For 5 years I struggled, gave up my whole life for the cause and to this very day I've only received betrayal.

5 years ago while talking with competitors I stated that I would never hire illegal aliens.
    And that the American people would support me. They laughed and said Americans only care
    about themselves and would only choose the lowest bid not caring who did the work. They were right.
    Even stating clearly to a prospective customer that I do not use illegals, every one of
    them would have a negative reaction, even hostile to the thought of not using
    illegal aliens. How can this be? Even when I offered to do the work for the same
    price.

And yet I see all these 'solutions' to the problem by "going after the employers" who
    hire illegals. Or "fine them". The fact is Americans want illegal aliens. Their deeds
    scream loud and clear that such is the case. 100's of thousand of Americans have
    passed me during all my protests and not one has offered me work.

During one of my protests in New Jersey a Landscaper came up to me and told of losing
    his business as well because he would not use illegal alien labor.. He said other business and homeowners could care less who he
    hired as long a the work was done for the lowest price.

That's the ugly truth about America and why the invasion continues.

We have not been taken over. We have surrendered.

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Even when I offered to do the work for the same
    price.
    I hope this is not true..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

April
    ModerateMammal wrote:

The fact is Americans want illegal aliens.
    The fact is Americans do not want illegal aliens AND we have not surrendered. If you have been here anytime at all you have seen there is NO surrender! It is the corrupt corporations , big business, GREEDY business owners and some members of our government that want illegals. Patriotic Americans are fighting this tooth and nail. I am sorry that you are going through hardship and hope things get better, but to state that Americans want illegals is false and the surrender part is totally WRONG!!!!

I am very sorry for the loses that you have encountered.
    I have seen your posts in the past about the protests that you have been making in front of ABC. I know you have been doing that alone. I can imagine that you have felt isolated and abandoned and discouraged.

Please do not lose hope. Americans are fighting back. Not all in the way that you are but it is going to take action on many fronts to fight this invasion off. Those of us that are here are fighting very hard everyday please know that! Do not become bitter against your American brothers and sisters. If you do, then they have won. This is far from over!

Yesterday was a victorious day for the American spirit. I think it was the beginning of a great change in our country. The quiet American who has taken it and taken it is finally beginning to speak out.

Yes there is greed in America. There is greed everywhere, in every country. But Americans are waking up and speaking up!

I know this doesn't help your present situation in any way.
    But maybe it will soothe your soul a little to know that there all millions out here that do care and are trying very hard to make changes so that good Americans will never again have to compete in unfair conditions on American soil.

I hope you will not stay away. We all encourage and uplift each other here. Be strong and know that you are not forgotten in your plight!

PAF

I wish I was up there with you. I would have helped.

I know it sounds simplistic, but right now you have to hang in there.

Can't you get a job somewhere, MM, any job at least for the moment? How did your checking acct get seized? Seized by who, the bank?

We have seen your protests. You've been doing that by yourself and we just couldn't believe it.

What happened?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MM, I know it seems like you are alone but your not, we are a gathering storm, alot of people are just finally getting whats happening to our country.
    People are being affected by this in many different ways,and from all over the country, their loseing their Jobs, their towns and their neighborhoods are being completely transformed and destroyed by cheap labor and crime. Our hospitals, schools and safety are comprimised. Its tough for alot of people and most of the time people don't understand until it hits home.

Please don't give up, we are your friends and we all must stick together and fight this . We must take our Nation back!! being involved at ALIPAC gives you people to fight this with, I think most of us were doing it on our own and now we accomplish alot more working United!!

We have our wins and loses but giving up it is not an option, and you should not either!! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for kindness and suggestions. Never in my life have I felt such rage and betrayal. I'm sorry if my experience is unsettling to some but the truth must be confronted as to why this is happening if there is to be any hope of saving this country.

Keith
    Agamemnon
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by April
    ModerateMammal wrote:

The fact is Americans want illegal aliens.
    The fact is Americans do not want illegal aliens AND we have not surrendered. If you have been here anytime at all you have seen there is NO surrender! It is the corrupt corporations , big business, GREEDY business owners and some members of our government that want illegals. Patriotic Americans are fighting this tooth and nail. I am sorry that you are going through hardship and hope things get better, but to state that Americans want illegals is false and the surrender part is totally WRONG!!!!
    I will make a hidden video of myself on a sales call. I will pick a town(in New Jersey)
    and look up their chamber of commerce so that my video is completely random. Then I will go to each member's business and ask if they would use a janitorial service that does not hire illegals.

You will see the bitter truth first hand.

Keith
    Agamemnon
    _____

Good luck to you, I wish you all the best!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast