I will be evicted soon. That's right, my bank account has be seized and my rent money is gone. My reward for being loyal to America. Americans spit in my face when I ask to have a contract over illegals. Americans spit in my face when I ask to join me in nearly 60 protests. The same Americans that are "against illegal immigration". Not one American has lifted a finger to support me when I chose a path of honor. For 5 years I struggled, gave up my whole life for the cause and to this very day I've only received betrayal.

5 years ago while talking with competitors I stated that I would never hire illegal aliens.
And that the American people would support me. They laughed and said Americans only care
about themselves and would only choose the lowest bid not caring who did the work. They were right.
Even stating clearly to a prospective customer that I do not use illegals, every one of
them would have a negative reaction, even hostile to the thought of not using
illegal aliens. How can this be? Even when I offered to do the work for the same
price.

And yet I see all these 'solutions' to the problem by "going after the employers" who
hire illegals. Or "fine them". The fact is Americans want illegal aliens. Their deeds
scream loud and clear that such is the case. 100's of thousand of Americans have
passed me during all my protests and not one has offered me work.

During one of my protests in New Jersey a Landscaper came up to me and told of losing
his business as well because he would not use illegal alien labor.. He said other business and homeowners could care less who he
hired as long a the work was done for the lowest price.

That's the ugly truth about America and why the invasion continues.

We have not been taken over. We have surrendered.

Keith