Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will not stop speaking on the subject of illegal aliens be

I will not stop speaking on the subject of illegal aliens because it is affecting my family now and in the future. There are teenagers that cannot find jobs if they cannot speak Spanish. 5 year olds cannot get into school because they are over crowded.
    20 plus illegals are creating a society for themselves within a society. It’s like moving a foreign country inside America. They do not bring with them anything but themselves. It does not benefit Americans in any way. The 20 mil plus has to work in order to produce for their physical needs. Food, housing, merchandise. This benefits only businesses. The more they produce the more money they make. Americans are already producing to meet their needs.
    The problem is the 20 mil bring nothing with them to sustain their presence here. They pay, because of low wage earners, very little in taxes and most of them are using stolen or fraudulent documents in order to work, which is a felon. This screws up social security and internal revenue. Some of these documents are stolen form Americans and have created a night mare for them. There are many examples. (One woman’s social security number was being used by over 200 illegals , making it impossible to use the number and work, draw social security and she owed millions in back taxes. A nightmare she cannot correct. None of these felons are being prosecuted.)
    These 20 mil illegals are draining our medical, dental, schools, social services, legal, courts, prisons, and bringing down wages and taking jobs from Americans and destroying Americans way of life. These illegals will destroy America, socially, economically and environmentally.
    They do open business, which Bush leads people to believe help our economy. It is obvious that he has not been into one of these businesses. These business cater exclusively to their own whether they are Mexicans, orientals, etc. Most of the merchandise and food are items imported from their countries and support their culture.
    These businesses are only helping it’s own people and countries they import food from.
    20 mill plus illegals do not help Americans in any way.
    The criminal aspect of illegals is costing State and Federal billions. The liabilities goes on and on. Not to mention the cost to taxpayers if these 20 mil plus are given legal status.
    The downfall of America has already began and the only way to stop it is to stop illegal immigration by stopping the cause that draws them to this country. There is work in Mexico They have a work program they are allowing South Americans workers to come in and work. Mexico have many resources that only a few benefit from. Mexicans need to change that by a revolution. We are giving America away.`\

You're right on, Grannylady. These illegals and their supporters threaten to destroy America as a souvereign nation. Allowing these criminals to become fellow citizens would be a NIGHTMARE beyond comprehension.

I'm also a granny, and I've told my grandchildren many times how lucky they are to live in a free country, and to be proud of the USA. I don't
    want to have to tell them that their President has chosen to just give it
    all away.

Welcome Grannylady.....you said it all!!! There isn't anything that hasn't been touched and destroyed by this problem. I knew things were bad but had no idea how far reaching and corrupt it was.

I want my country back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to our fight GrannyLady, bring all your friends and family with you!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

When people came to Ellis Island 100 years ago they would not let them in unless they had some money. I wonder what will happen if someone with alot of clot in this country or one of their children has a crime committed against them by one of these people coming into the country. It doesn't seem to matter what they do to ordinary citizens but it would probably be a different story if it hit at their own back door. It seems like they are playing a dangerous game with not only the destruction of our country and society but with the safety of all americans including themselves and their own families. How long have illegal criminals been allowed to be in this country and how many times have they been allowed to re-enter the country once they have been deported. Not only are they betraying americans but the future generations of their own families. Bill Cosby's son was broke down on the side of the road when an 18-year-old Ukrainian immigrant came up and robbed and murdered him.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Bill Cosby's son was broke down on the side of the road when an 18-year-old Ukrainian immigrant came up and robbed and murdered him.
    To clarify, it's true that Mikhail Markhasev, who murdered Ennis Cosby was an immigrant. Though he was likely a naturalized citizen, as he arrived in this country at age 10 with parents who probably arrived legally. So the murder of Ennis Crosby was committed by a citizen of the United States (unless someone can point to repudiating evidence). In any case, unfortunately we have plenty of criminal in our legal population. And then there's the illegal criminals.

We need to watch out for both. But the criminal who are here illegally should be the problem of their home countries, not ours! Why should we pay to incarcerate and feed them? We have enough scumbags criminal citizens of our own. Our judicial and correctional systems are overworked dealing with our own lawbreakers and with those who don't even belong here!
    Either bill the home countries of illegals who end up in our jails and prisons or deport them and their entire families.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”