Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    But I just get sick of being called a racist. It's a cowardly and dishonest cry.
    Me too, that's why I started calling them racists, at least the Latino ones. When I say "Racist go Home" they don't know how to respond. Their non-Latino supporters I call traitors and bigots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I treat a Person, or a Group of People the way they treat me. PERIOD.

AMEN. IN THIS WORLD IT IS NECESSARY TO TREAT PEOPLE HOW THEY TREAT YOU. IF YOU ARE NICE TO EVERYONE THEN THERE ARE SOME WHO WILL WALK ALL OVER YOU. IF YOU ARE MEAN TO EVERYONE, THEN YOU WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS. TREATING EVERYONE THE WAY THEY TREAT YOU WORKS. YOU ARE NICE TO THE NICE PEOPLE AND MEAN TO THE MEAN PEOPLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jjmm,

Your letter brought back memories of how I used to feel. But that was back when I grew up with the hispanics locally. The ones coming across are not like that. For years, I have watched them come in to the hospital and DUMP their elders. They dump them in ER and leave so that they do not have to arrange payment. Leaving a parent or a grandparent would never had occurred when I was growing up. The hispanic girls I grew up with didn't go anywhere without at least 2 mature aunts until they were married. It's not unusual to have 12-year-olds who are delivering babies now. The food is great, but eat with moderation.... diabetes is rampant among hispanics.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Visitors and Immigrants are welcome in America. Illegal alien colonists and invaders are not welcome here!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

You are right, Faye, about diabetes being rampant among Hispanics. It's NOT a problem we need for the future of our healthcare system. If it's not already broken, this simple fact will nail the coffin shut.

I school I had to listen to a HB1 Visa student present a huge "community health" project about teaching/educating the hispanic population on diabetes prevention. I'm all for that, but there go our resources, there goes a concentration on AMERICAN citizens and their healthcare problems as we pander to one specific racial group after another.

Frankly, jjmm, I haven't found them to be interested in diabetes education. The education involves buying them a glucometer and then teaching them how to use it, what the numbers mean, the pathophysiology of the disease, diet, exercise, labs, oral hypoglycemics, insulin and how to inject. I don't think I've had even one in 10 years make a concerted effort to learn.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

America has long been a gentle parent taking in more people then all
    other countries combined however no country can sustain that record
    and continue to function. Personally I would love to see the day anyone
    could come have their 40 acres and a mule and provide for their family,
    but it's gone, over, etc. Now the tough love must begin, Strong military
    controlled borders any other path and the end result will not be pleasant.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12