Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish all cities could be like Pittsburgh...

Hey folks....been busy with the holidays and working 2 jobs...Hope that all had a great Christmas

Anyway, not going to write a novel here but I luv Pittsburgh....I was up around North Pittsburgh and I want to tell you folks that it was so wonderful to see Americans instead of illegals....

I saw hard working whites and African-Americans working side by side doing road construction....I hung out with Steelers fans at the game... sitting next to a wonderful couple from Central America that came to the US many years ago and worked hard to get their citizenship and owned a great business in downtown Pittsburgh....It was totally awesome....I was in tears....what a wonderful city....

I was talking with people at a restuarant in the Strip area and they told me that they went to North Carolina and were dumb struck by the amount of "mexicans" they saw here.....I told these folks that most were illegal aliens....since NC has one of the largest enflux of illegal immigrants in the nation....they thought is was sad that North Carolinians did not take efforts to stop this...but what can you do when we claim to be a red state and we are nothing more than a blue donkey in red elephant's clothing...

I hope Pittsburgh does not get like North Carolina....

Did you move to Penn? Sounds like a wonderful state.

T-A-N,

We are dead here in NC unless people wake the heck
    up. I'm really contemplating where I can move.
    Seems folks in Mecklenberg are waking up.

As soon a Jon Public starts to wake up, the liberal media machine gives him another dose of ether.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I live east of Pittsburgh and know the area well. Because the media does not report on this issue (except for Lou Dobbs and I wasn't watching him back then), I was not aware of the extent of the problem.

The spring marches woke me up. I was horrified to say the least at how bad things were in other areas of the country. That was what it took to wake me up, but I haven't gone back to sleep.

Don't move to Chicago, Its as bad , if not worse then NC.
    This is the home of the traitors.
    The rule is if your hispanic you can do anything, any time, any way.
    Everyone else better watch your peas ans q's.

Hopefully we can change some of that with up coming elections.

Quote Originally Posted by usaave
    Don't move to Chicago, Its as bad , if not worse then NC.
    This is the home of the traitors.
    The rule is if your hispanic you can do anything, any time, any way.
    Everyone else better watch your peas ans q's.

Hopefully we can change some of that with up coming elections.
    Yes I have friends in Chicago who have lived there all there lives and they cannot believe that the officials in Chicago have allowed it to become the third world cesspool it has. Crime is way up as well as gang violence. And houses many worked years for to pay off are now drastically dropping in value. It is a inexcusable condition brought on by all this criminal illegal invasion. As Chicago is becoming is an example of what all of America will be if Americans don't stand up and demand end to this invasion.

If we can get King Richard out and put in someone to repeal the
    sanction exec. order maybe , just maybe that will be a start.
    Our property taxes are going up - we have one last change to get
    our 7% cap in January - so hope everyone is writing thier state
    senators to pass it - but our foreclosers will be sky rocketing next year.
    Chamber of Commerce here says they can not afford to take the
    burden off of home owners and money talks. We need a couple of
    good raids on businesses here.

Unless someone changes Bush's mind many of those illegals will be holding greed cards within a year.

Hey Pittsburgh guys is it really that great?

Hmmm....thought Chicago was nice...always impressed flying in and swing over the lake back into the city...such a wonderful view of the Chicago skyline....

but some "stupid" Norht Carolinians just elected a bunch of liberals to state offices namely Forrester from Alamance county that will give more to illegals like in-state tuition money for illegals and their children to go to colleges here in NC...the more I am here the more I hate it....and I been here almost 20 years...that's the way NC is....you live here anymore than five years you get stuck....

Someone mentioned about moving to Pittsburgh....if it was not for the fact my husband who is from Pittsburgh so dead set on not moving back I would sell the house, get a job with the school district up there, and move there in a heart beat....

But I want to hear from other Pittsburgh folks...did I see Pittsburgh from rose colored glasses and you guys have problems with illegal too or is it really that great up there????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast