Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KickEmOut--yeah, I hear what you're saying, but it's not a list the government would keep. It's a list American Citizens would keep. The list consists of lists provided by the government to US. They would in a few seconds be able to dump the lists into our system. We could filter it for mis-spellings and what not every once in awhile, but it wouldn't cost that much...we'd just need a system that could hold around 20,000,000 to 50,000,000 names and addresses.

The government already has the data...they just need to be made to give it to us.

It's our data.. we paid for it.

So we're entitled to see it and use it to solve this problem.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    I understand you want to have US handle the list and update it. But my point, which I haven't made properly apparently, is that if the government has the list, why not use it to kick them out. I mean, if the government knows who they are, why not get them outahere????
    But I honestly wonder if the government does know who the illegals are. So many of them in California work without paying taxes, in fact, they have no form of paper trail at all. For every known illegal there must be 17 unknown.
    Someone once told me they are like cockroaches, for every one you see, there are 17 you can't see!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Also, do you all remember the DC Sniper problem?

The authorities looked for the sniper day after day after day after day.

Did they find them?

No.

Who found them?

American Citizens.

A truck driver and another man at a rest area. The truck driver spots the vehicle and puts his truck on the ramp to block the way and the other man calls 911..as the Snipers slept in the car.

That's how illegal aliens will be handled. Americans will have to report them and take action until the police get there.

We already know from the work of the Minute Men on the borders, that we all are going to have to things similarly to complete this task.

In order to do what we need to do, we need a Registry.

Think about it people. WE will have to be active as citizens in the reporting and aiding our government officials to deport illegal aliens as our laws require.

Judy, I totally agree. It will not be the federal government that will solve this problem -- it will be the citizens of the states. Once the American people realize that they CAN do something, they will, BUT the states are going to have to make the first step. Moses didn't part the Red Sea until he touched the water
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Right now its "acceptable" to be an illegal alien, the PC crowd is even trying to keep us from using the term "illegal alien", they prefer something stupid like "undocumented immigrant"

We need to call them on that kind of nonsense, and push back. When we protest illegals coming into our county some would try to shout us down and claim we are being racists, we need to shove that back at them and not put up with it.

It seems to me what we need to do, and something like this list would be part of it, is make things less welcoming and less tolerant for illegals. Turn the heat on employers who hire them, on politicians who pander to them, and to not be afraid to question someone’s status if it seems appropriate to do so.

I’m new to ALI-PAC, but not to this problem and have been discussing it at some length on a local forum for years (right Judy? <G>).

Like I expect is the case with most of you I have no problem with legal immigrants and I really don’t care what race immigrants are, my concern is that they are entering our country legally. If they are legal I welcome them and wish them the best. If they aren’t entering legally my first choice is that they leave.

Jeff DeWitt

Re: I wonder… a way to deal with illegal aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDeWitt
    Obviously we have a serious problem, and equally as obviously the government doesn't want to do anything about it.

Maybe it would help to rub their noses in the problem and perhaps help do something about the situation.

Maybe what we need (if there isn’t one already), is a registry of illegal aliens… a website where we can put the names and contact information for any illegal aliens we know of.

Of course this should be a national project; maybe this group or the Minuteman project should do it. The information can then be provided to the local authorities and the INS.

People put on the list should be notified and given an opportunity to show they are here legally before their name is published.

What do you folks think?

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A POLICE STATE?

Nope! Nor do I want to live in one overrun by people who don't belong here, don't speak our language, respect our laws or our customs.

This isn't an either/or situation, a free society has a right to say who comes in the door and who can stay.

Jeff DeWitt

First off,

As someone else has said, these people carry many, many different ID's. I have seen one with 6 SS cards.

Also, they get caught up on one card, they destroy it and get another.

These people are on record, but under so many different names. They may have worked in a dozen different states.

Also, whatever we do, we can't forcibly deport them - the government has to do that.

The government already has the information - if they wanted to do something - they could.

If the government would do something - we wouldn't be having this discussion -

Yes, citzens identified the sniper - but the police had to go get him and put him in jail.

If the law had reacted to the citizen's sighting of the sniper like they do the illegals - the citizen would have been told,

'that's out of our jurisdiction'

'we can't come out for 1 sniper'

'if we arrest him, we will be called a racist and have all kinds of riots on our hands'

The only way we can react to this is get together and don't give money to the employers that are hiring the illegals and that are hiring the politicians who are allowing the problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I'm not going to go around asking people if they are legal or not, however as you know with some of these people they don't try to hide it. Also if you hire someone who has false documents and when you check them out you find that out their names could go on the list. After all, the alien has committed fraud and put you at potential legal risk.
    sounds logical enough.
    It is true that some flaunt it.
    It is true that employers can find out who's who easy enough if they would make an effort.
    And fraud compounds the crime of being here illegally and makes them into a felon, does it not?
    I'd say it's worth a try.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDeWitt
    Nope! Nor do I want to live in one overrun by people who don't belong here, don't speak our language, respect our laws or our customs.

This isn't an either/or situation, a free society has a right to say who comes in the door and who can stay.

Jeff DeWitt
    Well you have to choose a option Sir?

I love the idea but remember, you can not document the undocumented. Hose will just change his name to Hector.

Dixie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast