Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I love the idea but remember, you can not document the undocumented. Hose will just change his name to Hector.

Dixie
    Do you mean Jose will just change is name to Hector?

Well, there are so many illegal aliens that we as American Citizens are going to have to do a great deal of the work and a list needs to be compiled of these illegal aliens that we need to deport. Of course a government entity would be involved, federal, state and/or local to handle arrests and deportations.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

vay,

YOU ARE A TROLL and your post are numbered. Enjoy it while you can!!!!!!! Trolls will be deported!!!!!

Victor Vincent Vennie it's all the same. A hosey is a hosey.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we have to start somewhere. And any start is a good start if it gets even ONE illegal out of this country in my opinion.

I think we make progress by putting pressure on the people who think they are in power. I think we make progress, even if it is limited by exposing the TRUE events on the internet news while the mainstream media refuses to even show the truth, much less tell any of it.

Start a list. Just don't let those names stay on the list before we start crossing them off because they got deported. In fact, it might be more fun crossing the names OFF the list!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I love the idea but remember, you can not document the undocumented. Hose will just change his name to Hector.

Dixie
    I think Dixie said it here.

Instead of focusing on the individuals we should be focusing on who is hiring them. Every time I see a news article that identified an illegal alien and tells who they work for, I post it at wehirealiens.com.

I don't have my copy at the moment but HR 4437. But one of the provisions was to have the National Crime Information Center database include aliens who have been deported. I think that is an excellent starting point.

Yea, it is just about the same as that famous line of Bush's and Congress. first they will have to go to the back of the line! Do they really think anyone is going to first form a line then go to the back of it by their own choice?
    It is a grand idea though if we could find someway to make it work, mostly what we hear if you ask them are you here legally is "NO, Comprehende"

What we also need is a national roster of volunteers to drive these people back to the border free of charge!

Don't tell me it can't be done!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty, I'm not driving them in my car. They'd sure as heck sue me over something. I think they should walk back to the border, with the Minutemen riding herd on them.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Yea, it is just about the same as that famous line of Bush's and Congress. first they will have to go to the back of the line! Do they really think anyone is going to first form a line then go to the back of it by their own choice?
    It is a grand idea though if we could find someway to make it work, mostly what we hear if you ask them are you here legally is "NO, Comprehende"

What we also need is a national roster of volunteers to drive these people back to the border free of charge!

Don't tell me it can't be done!
    isn't it stupid that they want to put these people that have illegally entered our country and stolen the identification of citizens on the "honor" system?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123