Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE in Action in Miami

I went to the immigration office with my relative today for their finger printing appointment. While there I seen a not so bright Hispanic woman who spoke to a manager there about immigration documents. She had a standing deportation order. When that was stated everyone turned and looked at her with their mouths open. The woman was yelling but why in Spanish. She was then handed over to ICE. All I think of was one less woman and one less anchor baby.
    Another illegal was removed by ICE in Miami Dade when relatives decided to turn one of their own in. The person had a standing deportation order and came to the home of a relative. They called ICE and Miami Dade Police had officers show up as back up for the ICE agent. The man was tased and got deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a dingbat!! Lets hope they are all that easy!

Add 21 illegals to that count of yours. Driving home today the local news radio had a story of ICE arresting 21 more illegal aliens for deportation.

Most were gang members and / or are criminals. Two actually did prison time before ICE caught wind of them.

The report also said that “Five (5) of the 21 were not criminals, the only thing they did wrong was being here illegallyâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Many police departments cannot ask people they question or arrest about immigration status. The easiest solution is have them show proof of legal residency or citizenship when people get booked at the jail. Then ICE would definitely be notified and the people would end up deported. Not only would illegals be caught and deported but also legal residents who committed major felonies as well. It would save alot of time and money as opposed to having ICE find them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: ICE in Action in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    She was then handed over to ICE. All I think of was one less woman and one less anchor baby.

Another illegal was removed by ICE agent
    GOOD! Deport them all!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

If ICE gave out like a $50 (or whatever) reward for every illegal you report, many would be arrested, and the "searching" time will be cut down by a lot. Can you imagine how many people would call?

Any-who.....ICE or the Cops should have tasered that woman. I bet she freaked out so bad and put up one heck of a struggle!
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

I called ICE on one today. This 2 women with 2 children are living in a one bedroom condo in my building. One of them waits for the mail man for her mail as she does not have a key for the mail box. She does not even have any picture ID or a driver's license.