Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome angrymobjustice

Why can't the local PD arrest them for ID Theft ?

Thanks for the info .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

So these contractors are hiring illegals to work at our government facilities.

And did the MPs and local Police check status via 287g Program or other system before releasing these illegals.

You do know that since 1986 we have been lied to by our government governing the I-9s of immigrants. No has checked the I-9s for anything.

Currently local Unemployment Offices per state are send illegals to jobs without E-Verifying them. I found this out six months ago.

I do not believe in CIR (comprehensive immigration reform).
    Yes, they hire them to do the crappy jobs (asbestos removal, roofing ext..).

ICE checks their 287g status and makes certain they are not wanted terrorists.
    They then make a determination of what to do with them. For the last several years if they came back illegal, they would tell us to detain them and they would show up within an hour.

The last few months however, they strangely "don't have the manpower" to do anything and simply log the event.

Local PD has never been involved in any of this unless it involves warrants, weapons or drugs.

Currently local Unemployment Offices per state are send illegals to jobs without E-Verifying them. I found this out six months ago
    That does not suprise me at all. It seems this new "friendly" method of dealing with illegals is paving the way towards amnesty.

Sickening...

Why can't the local PD arrest them for ID Theft ?
    Ha, that is a joke since we are told to give them back their fake ID's, never mind arrest them.

Also, we have noticed lately that the fake ID's are looking less professional looking. They apparently don't even feel the need to pay for a good fake anymore.

I have seen some that look like they printed them out on a home computer using MS Office, misspellings and all...

I was critical of Julie Myers when she was appointed by Bush, but in retrospect she wasn't so bad -- at least with what we see going on now with Obama and Napolitano's "silent" amnesty.

It's so obvious they have no intention of enforcing our immigration laws, but will then expect us to trust that they will suddenly start enforcing them if only we agree to "comprehensive immigration reform" a/k/a mass amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Angrymobjustice! It's nice to have another member of our great military here!

Your situation angers the hell out of me! I thought a military base was supposed to protect America, not release criminals to continue their reign of terror on this country. I would follow Judy's advice and contact Jeff Sessions.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

jshhmr, it angers the hell of of us too. We used to think we were doing our community a service by removing these criminals from the streets and sending them back to whatever rock they crawled out from.

Now, it is just a huge waste of time. We have to babysit them while ICE takes forever to tell us their status, then informs us they "don't have any Agents availble".

We recently had on illegal with the cheesiest ID I have ever seen come in with his "contractor". The guy was so nervous, he was shaking becasue he thought he was toast. As per ususal, ICE was too busy...

After we gave him his 3rd. rate ID back and told him to leave and never return, he literally sprinted down the street.

The whole situation is just insane.

Welcome AngryMob!

I have a dumb question. Can you make a citizen's arrest? If they are on a stolen or fake ID and illegally crossing the border, isn't that a felony? The rancher is AZ did it when they were crossing (and trashing, might I add) on his ranch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Citizens arrest?

The only problem with that is I am not acting as a citizen during the performance of my duties.

Welcome, Angrymobjustice! And I would find someway, without putting yourself in jeopardy to see if the story can get out to folks like Lou Dobbs, etc. Nothing makes politicos sit up and take notice than a story like this being splattered all over front pages and TV. This is just another hole in our national "security", just like the safety of our nuclear plants.
    And depending what state you are in, it could be that ICE is swamped these days. You guys have guns, while these illegals don't (I hope you can check). And I would see if every identity card presented could be scanned, and the name of the contractor recorded if they come on the base with workers with these kind of documents.
    I am proud of our military, and these are just suggestions from a plain old citizen.

Vortex,
    Thanks for the support. I would love to "drop a dime", but I have a wife and kids to support. I would guess there are ways to blow the whistle anonymously, but I doubt it would be taken too seriously.

I don't believe for a second that ICE is too busy. They never were before and I highly doubt they have more work to do these days.

I don't trust this Administration as far as I could throw them. We all know about the "Passport witness" who was murdered drive by style the other day.

There will certainly be more to follow....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast