Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Arrest in Ky with IRS...great combination

Brian has a great story today about 85 illegals arrested in northern Kentucky. They were part of housing industry. Link is below.

What I hope is a new sign is that on this raid they had IRS agents. Not sure if I missed in stories before, but I think using the IRS is one of the most powerful tools we can have. Employers fear the IRS. They don't need witnesses...just your books and numbers. The IRS has one of the best conviction rates in history. So, if you are an employer of illegals using bogus SS#...you better start sleeping a little lighter tonight.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26267.html

They probably took all of them out to lunch and then let them go. It is all a show, just like they are talking about bring troops home from Iraq, all that is about is to try raise Bush's ratings, otherwise, they would be bringing no one home.

They probably took all of them out to lunch and then let them go.
    Afraid you might be right. I just keep hoping we have someone left in this administration that has some backbone left.

Kentucky doesnt get many illegals coming in and trying to find work. I GUESS ITS A REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ILLEGALS TO CLAIM BENEFITS, WHILE USING THEIR ILLEGAL SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS, AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES.
    Maybe Kentucky was feeling alittle left out of the picture. How sad.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually we have quite a few illegals. One town that is close has a large number that work in all the restaurants close by. In fact, I have called ICE about a couple of these restaurants.

I had direct interaction with one in our neighborhood. Some illegals are working adding a finished basement to a house two doors down. One came to the front of my house with two five gallon buckets of used paint and poured down the storm sewer. Ten gallons total. This goes into a local lake we have. I yelled at him but he just turned and walked away. I had to scrub the paint off the sewer. You want to see what the US will look like...just visit Mexico.