Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Isn't Worth Jack.

MY GOD!!!! What planet are we on? I reported an illegal at my work over a year ago. Nothing happened. I'm still waiting. Not only did I report him to ICE, I also reported him to every resource listed on ALIPAC's Action Panel, like the IRS, Social Security Department, etc.

I also reported the company I used to work for. It's all illegals now. When the owner hired a hispanic foreman to replace our white foreman, the first thing he did was to replace all the white and black workers with illegals. Nothing happened to that company either.

Has ANYONE had any luck with getting illegals deported? I feel like we are fighting an uphill battle with our hands tied behind our backs. What the hell is going on? ICE won't even do the job we are paying them to do. What good are they? What exactly is it they are doing if they aren't arresting illegals like they are supposed to do?

I keep reading their main concern right now is dealing with a long list of known felons to deport. Don't give up. I just read they got more today at military bases.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't give up.

Hey, I like your name!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Don't give up.

Hey, I like your name!!

I like your name too. I see you and crazybird are from Illinois. That's funny, because I used to live in the south suburbs of Chicago. I live in Northwest Indiana now, not far from the Illinois border. I guess since Chicago has the second largest hispanic population in the country, next to LA, which a large portion of which are illegals, it's only natural that many from Illinois would be here.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I keep reading their main concern right now is dealing with a long list of known felons to deport. Don't give up. I just read they got more today at military bases.
    By the time they decide to do something, this guy will probably be a citizen. I don't know how illegals keep getting citizenship, but you know our corrupt government, they give these illegals citizenship just for being here long enough. I guess if you're good at breaking the law for an extended amount of time, you get rewarded for it. At our expense.

Oh my!! I was reading this and thought it was you, Fedupinwaukegan!! I was going to e-mail you a "hang in there" letter!!

Well, for Fedup, don't give up. As soon as we start giving up, and letting things go, then they win. We can't let that happen!!

Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you out.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

It is just a dog and pony show to make the American people think they are actually enforcing our immigration laws. Just like the 1,300 at swift, that isn't even a drop in the bucket with 20-30 million in the country illegally. A few here and a few there, if they would do mass deportations more felons would be deported.

By the time they decide to do something, this guy will probably be a citizen. I don't know how illegals keep getting citizenship, but you know our corrupt government, they give these illegals citizenship just for being here long enough. I guess if you're good at breaking the law for an extended amount of time, you get rewarded for it. At our expense.
    I can't remember where I read this, but I read it in the last couple of day where ICE did a raid at a house looking for a particular person. Ended up the person wasn't at the house, however, they arrested a 17 year old girl who is getting ready to graduate from high school and her 23 year old brother because they did not have proper legal identification. Their older brother whom they lived with said he is legally in the US and he had applied for sponsorship for the 17 year old girl to become legal. I can't understand how the illegals come here, enjoy all the benefits while they are here illegally, get sponsored and then become legal citizens, while others wait for years doing everything legally to come here. If they are in this country illegally, they should have to go back to their country first and then apply to come here legally.

I wonder if calling the cops on him, in the town this company is located in, will work. This business where I (and he) work is in a suburb of Chicago. He lives inside the city of Chicago, but I don't know where. So I wouldn't be able to call the Chicago cops since I don't know his address. Does anyone think that calling the cops on him will do anything? I've contacted everyone else and their mother and all didn't do a thing.

The only reason I didn't call the cops was because I heard that the cops aren't responsible for illegal alien issues. But just last week, I saw on the news that a women who was about to die wanted her husband by her side who she had deported a couple weeks earlier when they had a fight and she called the cops on him. I don't know if she called the cops on him to report him as an illegal or if she called the cops on him because of a domestic dispute and that led to his deportation after the cops were already there for a domestic dispute call.

Hmmmm. Noone has an answer to my last post above?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast