Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling the cops won't do anything unless the cops can catch somebody in the act of committing a felony crime. These days, they blow off misdemeanors and they certainly blow off immigration issues.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Although there are departments around Chicago that are sending officers for training in the 287g program. They don't have to be commiting a felony in order for the officer to question the legality of them being here. I would call the suburb's police department and see if they in fact have officers trained in this.

Just my suggestion...
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Here, I found this site~you can report employers and illegals anonymously here. Good Luch!!

http://www.reportillegals.com/
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Here, I found this site~you can report employers and illegals anonymously here. Good Luch!!

http://www.reportillegals.com/
    I guess I have nothing else to lose. We should all rise up and raise hell against ICE for not doing their job. They are no different than INS was. We are paying their wages with our hard-earned tax dollars. We are technically their bosses and should let them know that they'd better start doing their job or else.

fedup,

I have been told by ranking local police officers that the only thing you can hope for when reporting an illegal is that the illegal in question is involved in a case currently under investigation by ICE such as drug dealers, traffickers, ID theft rings etc.

Otherwise, the result is as you have already experienced, a non action item. If you can tie them to illegal activities then you stand a better chance of being noticed.

Good luck.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    fedup,

I have been told by ranking local police officers that the only thing you can hope for when reporting an illegal is that the illegal in question is involved in a case currently under investigation by ICE such as drug dealers, traffickers, ID theft rings etc.

Otherwise, the result is as you have already experienced, a non action item. If you can tie them to illegal activities then you stand a better chance of being noticed.

Good luck.
    You would think that them using stolen social security numbers is considered an illegal activity, considering that that's identity theft.

Just keep an eye on them and see what you can dig up. Illegals always live outside our laws and always are involved in ilegal activity. It is their way of life.

Look for weapons in their belts (even knives will do as they always have one on them), street corner cash transactions, signs of human trafficking such as illegals living in the area that weren't there before, pit bulls with a scratch or two on them (dog fighting), strangers in cars pulling up to the area (drug dealing, prostitution) etc.

If you can spot any of the above, call your local cops and ICE to report it. I would ask to speak to the chief or deputy chief as a citizen of the town and explain everything.

Again, good luck. Knowledge is power and so is EVIDENCE. If you suspect; report. They are paid to respond.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12