Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ice needs to clean up their act.

I have been involved with 2local lawmakers concerning 2 programs ICE offers to local government and law enforcement. One lawmaker is one of the good guys one can be a little whinnie but would follow through.

1. ICE has not returned phone calls on 287g

2. ICE has not clarified accuracy of basic pilot or improvements budgeted. To quote one of the law makers "The federal government does not consider this a priority issue."

I Dont mind working with local lawmakers especially those I respect but it upsets me when people who are paid with my tax money at the federal level cant do there job in an effective efficent manner. I was a public employee for 20 + years and this kind of poor service delivery would not be tolerated.

I have supported ICE in its misson and ICE left egg on my face.

Just venting
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Jrhino,

We have heard that they have stalled the 287(g).

We shall see. Nice way to shut it down Bush. Enforce the laws!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Carpentersville, IL has been waiting 8 months for approval! It is clear that Chertoff and Bush do NOT WANT THE 287 PROGRAM GROWING !!!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The federal government does not want anything done. We just have to get that through our heads.

They are out there making supposed raids for a few workers - and the media is helping them by hyping this as actual work.

People like Pilgrim's are making silly noises that they are firing 100 workers - out of how many?

The ones who proposed to support some kind of action are all about a fence, and more agents. They know neither of these can be accomplished before the election. After the election, nothing. This is pure misdirection - there are more descriptive names for it.

The pro-illegal crowd are pushing amnesty, freebies, give aways through one bite at a time.

The identification system is very limited - and insulting. Either you definitely identify whether the document belongs to the person persenting it - or you don't.

The illegals are gaining in strength, numbers, political clout, running for office, etc.