Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE will not respond in Dallas

Field Office Director, Dallas
    8101 N. Stemmons Frwy
    Dallas, TX 75247
    Phone: 214-905-5860

I can not get them to respond ,
    I have left a message but no one will return the call
    So much for ICE in Dallas

I had to come back and edit this post after 3 days of calling I got though
    and they told me to call 8663472423 and that all they did was hold and deport illegal immigrants and would not give me any information about anything

ICE is there to protect the interests of business and to see that nothing, less than nothingis done.

See the quote in the thread about the apartment owner telling illegals they would have to move.

An ICE official admitted that they don't normally act on tips from 'apartment mangers or the public'.

There's your answer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The freaking sheriff in Hill County Texas Hillsboro has known about this for years he dose not care

Then why bother calling them? What the hell is going on? It's the public that sees the problems. What? they don't believe us? Man, just got me really po'd.
    We need to ask our government why. Since police can't do it, ICE won't do it, what are we supposed to do? Oh, wait til they murder someone again! Then ICE will get busy. Too little too late.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

They are already murdering us and ICE is doing nothing ------

This is nothing new in Texas, LE just looks the other way. We saw 2 vans, one in tow, with no plates, no stickers of any kind, loaded (seemingly) to the gills with household goods and driven by two Mexicans.
    A DPS officer passed them up, went down the road a piece and pulled over a nice looking SUV, to ticket, I assume.

Black people talk about getting pulled over for 'DWB' (driving while black). In Texas, it is 'driving while looking like you will pay the fine'.

A local police officer stood silently by while I scolded a illegal woman for stealing and for teaching her 7 year old kid to steal, and made her bring the items back. They showed neither fear nor respect for the police officer. He wasn't there because of the incident - he was just there. After they left, I asked him what he was going to do when that kid got to be 15 years old and he replied 'Retire'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

25 American lives lost per day at the hands of illegals is not enough to motivate our government to protect us. everyone needs to keep talking getting more people involved. we need to squash 'pc'. we need the American people to know to be politically correct means the end of this country!

Banned
    WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM RESPOND

Go over there heads.. youll get s cal back then

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I wonder if there out building the NAFTA superhighway?
    Bush using government works out of there authority seems like something he is good at!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul