Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thank you everybody, encourgement is always good

"Dixie" I don't know if you remember how dumb this "tater" was a little over a year ago when I joined alipac, Gawd I hate to even think about, but I have learned so much from alipac and its members and they have given me so much confidence, it shows anyone can do it, all you need is the will and knowledge, and alipac supplies the knowledge for anyone who cares to use it and get involved.

THANKS TO ALL YOU ALIPACER'S!!!
    Well, since I only joined in August of 2007 and SoSad and Tiny are my idols, I guess that makes me a Tater Tot!
    You catch on fast little "Tater Tot"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Thank you everybody, encourgement is always good

"Dixie" I don't know if you remember how dumb this "tater" was a little over a year ago when I joined alipac, Gawd I hate to even think about, but I have learned so much from alipac and its members and they have given me so much confidence, it shows anyone can do it, all you need is the will and knowledge, and alipac supplies the knowledge for anyone who cares to use it and get involved.

THANKS TO ALL YOU ALIPACER'S!!!
    Well, since I only joined in August of 2007 and SoSad and Tiny are my idols, I guess that makes me a Tater Tot!
    You catch on fast little "Tater Tot"
    Hhahahah. I love being called a "Little Tater Tot" !!!

BTW, Sosad, I responded to "Homebirth" in the Idaho Statesman, who responded to YOU. He/She sounds like a Dreamer.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You should see the responses we have gotten in the CDA press most supporting but some real doozy's who are not happy with me. Keep responding it wakes people up!!

tell them about Sali not signing on to 4088 I asked everyone to call his office, that is what upset him so much we flooded his phone lines over the consulate

If you can put an article in the statesman about it that would be great we need to put the pressure on him. I can't do it right away they do not allow it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

sosad you are my idol thank you for everything ..

semper FI.

"EX_OC" Sali is on this consulate but he has not yet signed the "discharge petiton" and in an e-mail to him the other day I told him regardless of his work on the Consulate if he does not back these enforcement bills mainly H.R. 4088 I will not vote for him again and will do all in my power to see he is replaced, said I am checking everyday to see if yor name is on it yet.

If it is not there soon I am going to write another article pointing out the fact Sali refuses to support law enforcement.
    Stay on him Sosad. If he's sincere, he'll sign the discharge petition for SAVE.

BTW, great work!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great post...great job, SOSADFORUS!

working4change
    Bravo Sosad!!!!!! Great work!!!!

Idaho spuds, Hewlitt Packard and Albertsons and illegal immigrants. Seattle now has a few radio stations in SPANISH. A Chinese illegal immigrant was arrested in the small town of Columbus, MT the other day. He had opened a restaurant there but had a deportation order out for his removal from the country. Some of the local residents, fools, are supporting him. They just don't get it!

First, it was Miami and Los Angeles and New York. Then Arizona and Texas and Colorado and Nebraska. Then, northern Florida and Georgia and North and South Carolina and even Ohio. Mexican singers fly to TORONTO to give concerts. How many Spanish radio stations in the US now? I think more than 400.

Montana, Idaho, North Dakota is slowly seeing this invasion. We try to warn them but it to little avail. The local press calls us racists. The Catholic church in Bozeman, MT now has ONE mass a month in Spanish. Then it will be daily then twice daily. The schools will be looking for Spanish speaking teachers. The Billings school district is already spending money on them and as they get Mom and Dad and sister and uncle it will grow and people there will wonder how and why?

He visto esto antes.....This means I have seen this before......no me gusta...I don't like it and yes I speak the Spanish!

Yellowstone county MT. Billings MT Unemployment is 2 per cent. No Spanish radio. No masses in Spanish. No Spanish speakers in the local restaurants BUT they will come and they are coming. They can take your order in English. Just like a cancer. This starts slowly and spreads until you are overwhelmed. What did the head of La Raza say a few years ago? "We will overwhelm you"

Boise? Back to Boise? Oh Boise! Mexican consulate? Nobody has the guts to tell the Mexican politicans NO except for guys like that sheriff in AZ. Our worthless gutless politicans. Elliot Spitzer paid for prostitutes and what is a politican...a corporate prostitute?

When there are so many illegals in places like Idaho and Washington state, and even ND, SD, and Montana you would think that Washington would do something but this is the new global economy folks. Good for a few and the hell with the rest of us? You think?

BTW Who is cleaning the corporate offices of HP, Albertsons etc in Boise? Illegals?

Great job, SOSAD! This is exactly what we have to keep doing to keep their attention. We have been pounding them to do the right thing in Idaho, and we won't let up until they holler "uncle." We sure have got them chattering in Boise, huh?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Fantastic! Keep up the great work!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast