Eyeopener....I've been going around the last two weeks and taking pictures when I can (so I don't get attacked!!) of the affects of illegal immigration? in my town of Waukegan. We were once a diverse/blue collar/ by the lake/home of Ray Bradbury and Jack Benny/ town. No longer. It has been suggested that we have over 10,000 illegal aliens. I think it is many more. Our school population of 17,000 is now 70% hispanic. I've taken over 50 pictures of hispanic businesses and I haven't even gotten a third of what is out there. Some are flying the Mexican and, oh yeah, the American flag out front. When they go 'Out to Lunch' or whatever, all those notes are in Spanish as well.

I was thinking of coming up with a slideshow and/or link to the pictures that some of us might want to add to our signature line. A eyeopener to those hesitating to act on what can happen to your town....

Can I attach music to it?! So far I've dumped the pictures into photo bucket. I'm trying to remember the name of this one classical piece... It was in the background to a war (Vietnam?) picture and it would be perfect -it's driving me nuts to not remember the name. It's full of pathos and drama, depressing -perfect. Strings in Apagio?

So any thoughts on if this is worthwhile, could help the cause, or.... I feel the need to something...