Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IDEA......Let's all write letters fast food places.....

Let's write to as many fast food places as we can and ask them to provide information on which of their store locations, if any, use E-Verify. If we start putting the idea in the heads of the corporate big-wigs they may be losing customers due to NOT using E-Verify, maybe some of them will make changes.

We need to get as many people in on this as possible. If these corporations receive one or two letters, I doubt it will make a difference. But if they start receiving lots of letters from around the country, maybe we can make a difference.

In this struggling economy, these corporations owe it to us to prove they are willing to take the necessary steps to hire legal, taxpaying citizens of this country.

Here's a list to start:

McDonald's
    McDonald’s Corporation
    2111 McDonald's Dr
    Oak Brook, IL 60523

http://www.mcdonalds.com/contact/contact_us.html

Wendy's
    Wendy's Consumer Relations - United States
    Wendy's International, Inc.
    One Dave Thomas Blvd.
    Dublin, OH 43017

http://storefind.talktowendys.com/Default.aspx?s=2&l=en

Burger King
    Burger King Corporation
    5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
    Miami, Florida 33126

Consumer Relations - 305-378-3535

Taco Bell
    http://www.tacobell.com/legal/feedback.asp

Subway
    http://www.subway.com/Applications/Cust ... rvice.aspx

Arby's
    http://www.myarbys.com/ge/Guest1/welcome.aspx
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

ELE

Thank You for addresses.

Great idea, will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont eat fast food but I will be happy to write them and tell them why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    I dont eat fast food but I will be happy to write them and tell them why.
    i don't really eat fast food either, but i figured if we put a lil' "scare tactic" into these corporations, we might see them start to participate in E-Verify.

it's a small step, but we all know that many of these fast food places indeed do hire illegals. if the big wigs start to realize they may see a drop in customers because of their lack of desire to use E-Verify, well maybe we can get them to change their minds.......
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I have done this last year. The two I called were McDonalds and Burger King. McDonalds I complained about employees not speaking and understanding enough English to follow your instructions. If I go then I go to the one in a neighboring city where they have African American employees who are polite, quick and get the order right. Burger King had 2 women who could barely speak English and they were the worse. They got almost everyone's order wrong. One customer openned his sandwich and found it was not what he had ordered so he took back to show them. The woman wrapped it back up and put it back to give it to another customer. I let Burger King know about it and told them I would never eat there again.
    My daughter called Taco Bell on numerous occasions. The worse one was where an employee was working with open sores on her. She also called the health department.
    I avoid most fast food places and if I do have to go to one I go to ones where I know they don't have illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Well there was a story about a young woman who was raped in the restroom at a Wendy's here by her co-worker, who was illegally here, with priors and Wendy's took him on as an employee. So Wendy's does not apparently.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

i know most of these places do hire illegals.

that's why i think if we all take the time to shoot of a quick email simply asking them if they use E-Verify, they will start to see that people across the country want to know the answer to this question.

if we bombard them with a ton of emails with the same question about E-Verify, we really might be able to make a difference.

I thought that our pro illegal alien government were putting an end to e-verify. That would be absolutely horrible.

AE

Letters AND calling.....I also like the idea of face to face confrontations at the counter before I consider ordering......could you imagine?

"Hello, I am thinking of ordering food here, but before I do, I'd like to know if your business uses E-Verify before hiring anyone?".
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Letters AND calling.....I also like the idea of face to face confrontations at the counter before I consider ordering......could you imagine?

"Hello, I am thinking of ordering food here, but before I do, I'd like to know if your business uses E-Verify before hiring anyone?".

i think the face to face thing is actually a good idea. i have off from work wednesday and have a lot of errands to run, and i plan to stop at some of my local fast food restaurants, ask to speak to a manager, and ask them if they use E-Verify. if they say "no", i'll simply respond by sayig "i'll be sure to let all my family & friends know that", and then i'll walk out. might not really make a difference, but it might be fun to screw with their heads a bit........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast